Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the Spheres

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Well, I finally reached Trial of the Spheres! I know how the bosses have interrupts and all, but what are their resistances and weaknesses? Being a Balance wizard, I am not sure if Judgement is safe, or if I will have to Spectral Blast my way through this dungeon. Thanks in advance!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Well, I finally reached Trial of the Spheres! I know how the bosses have interrupts and all, but what are their resistances and weaknesses? Being a Balance wizard, I am not sure if Judgement is safe, or if I will have to Spectral Blast my way through this dungeon. Thanks in advance!

Each of the three main bosses is different. In the first, I liked using a boosted Ra, in the second my balance usually supported with balanceblades, and in the third, I supported with elemental blades and traps. It will depend on who you are with of course. But using Judgement is okay.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
so none of them will resist Balance, I'm assuming?

I finally finished!! I am loving my new powers and being level 60!!!. The bosses where crazy!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
so none of them will resist Balance, I'm assuming?

Two of them keep and maintain a 90% shield unless you figure out what conditions under which the boss will not replace it. The Bosses will resist all schools unless the correct conditions are met.

The battles are long, much longer than normal.