Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who would like "Spritely" animation sped up?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I would.

Make it as fast as a may cast blade. The pet doing its dance is fine, its all the business of the sprite coming out, the green waves, lifting you up and down, that could go.

The regular Life spell Sprite could be sped up too, good grief, its just one pip.

You get two or three pets, including mine, doing Sprite on Stormriven plateau and it can really drag out the battle.

Anybody else?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
LOL!

Okay while I have to admit I do get your point because its happened to me. Still, I dont think it bothers me that much, I dont mind the graphics and enjoy them in fact unless I am in a hurry.

I would rather they cut down on the count down because sometimes when a player is bounced (disconnected) or steps away from they computer or is talking they can make a really short battle into an epic exchange. I want to flee most times and start again. really 10 seconds is long enough to pick or pass.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I extremely agree every time i see it all I feel is HURRY UP WILL YA?
I support

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I agree, spritely could go a bit faster. (Sojourna, 10 seconds may be perfectly adequate most times, but if you're on a laggy computer, which I have been on more than one occasion, it can take 10-15 seconds to load my cards at the start of every turn. And even though the counter shows 30 seconds, it will move on when it says I've 10-15 seconds left on the clock. So cutting down the time at the beginning of each turn would be frustrating to those players who are constrained to playing on slower computers.)

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
LOL is all I can say. I never really noticed that it took long.

Very funny though.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
why is everybody wanting to rush i have a slower computer so naturally i don't really care about the speed of things and with the timer thing i think they should have more time not less for those people that can't make up there mindsthey should have 1 minute

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
The thirty seconds is fine.

What might be nice is in PvP, one side get 20 seconds, then spells/animations, then the other side gets 20 seconds to pick spells, then spells/animations.

That way you could react to what was done to you, it could reduce the complaints about whoever goes first has an advantage. That would pretty much ruin Beguile, but it was half ruined anyways.

Nobody else annoyed by Spritely?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
leave it be. your not the only one who plays and some people need the time to look thru and choose an action.

rather than speeding it up why not ask for one server to be set as a higher speed so you can go in and play a faster game.

me? i like the slower pace it allows me to be able to teach lower levels how to work their spells and how to become better at the game.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Spritely could be quicker ... discarding 7 cards can hardly be done in 30 seconds. I am lucky if I discard 7 to be able to draw 4 replacements before timing out and passing ... power playing from the sidedeck could not be done on a <30 second clock

I would favor automatically stunning a player that FORCES everybody to wait 30 seconds for a deliberate pass.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
yea a little faster would be nice, but i would like all spells during battle to go faster.. lol-

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
ic0517 wrote:
I would.

Make it as fast as a may cast blade. The pet doing its dance is fine, its all the business of the sprite coming out, the green waves, lifting you up and down, that could go.

The regular Life spell Sprite could be sped up too, good grief, its just one pip.

You get two or three pets, including mine, doing Sprite on Stormriven plateau and it can really drag out the battle.

Anybody else?

I would like to see spritely speed up as well. Its all well and fine when it happens once in a while, but occasionally on my son's fierce hound he'll go all hyper active. When it goes off three times in one round of combat you just never want to see it again. The phrase "kill me now" springs to mind.