Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Events

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
I think their shod be events at a time of the day that we can go to like on the 4th of july in unicorn park their shod be fire works. :D

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I'd much rather see the development time spent on real, permanent content than seasonal events that those who miss the event will never get to see.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Well, I am half/half on that subject. I fully agree with Quizzical, that is actually a point I had made a while back.

But I also support the "once a year" or "exclusive" events. Adding a new fun factor into the game, it is something that gives players something new and it ups the game-play "morale" a bit. While not all people at all times can always join in on those events whenever they pop up, I think that it is something enjoyable that should be made a very traditional thing to do.

As far as I know, Felix Navidad and Halloween will be back with the same outfits and pets next year, if anyone missed out on that. The same with all the other seasonal events and perks.