Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Every Day i get almost 50-60 friend requests from lvl 1-10 wizards but when i turn off friend requests it prevents me from becoming friends with people who can actually help me out, i would like it if you could put a lvl limit option, that would go by 10s [Exmple] All, 10+, 20+, 30+, etc.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
yes i agree if you say no twice you shouldn't get any more requests they just want to be your friend to take advangtage of you. you should be able to block low levels from asking to be your friend

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Well that would be nice, but isn't it sad that you aren't willing to befriend a lower level to help them out! You too were a low level at one time and I'm sure you would have appreciated a little bit of help.

Maybe they just want to add you to have you help them out with one boss!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Great idea. I have a problem like that. Everyday these people with menu chat try to friend me and sometimes i press enter and try to ignore them but it doesn't work. And they don't make me have fun because they cant talk. You should add a no menu chat requests function.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You can turn friend requests off. Hit escape, then look in the section with the padlock. I leave mine off at all times. When I do want to be friends with someone I turn them on. I do the same thing with my ports. The escape button works at all times.

Megan-formerly Firefan02
Firefan02 will now be Megan's son posting.