Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell: Item Magnet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
I had an idea for a spell that increases the chance that you get Myth armor or Ice armor. I had this idea because I am a Myth Wizard who keeps getting Life Only, Ice Only, and Storm Only items but no Myth Only or Neutral items.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
they could make a potion in the crown shop. something like

Increases chance of neutral item drops

or maybe even something like doubles item drop chances.

Could make something to increase chances of farming rare reagents when reagents farming

Reason I bring up reagents because you can or should be able to craft your school only gear. :)

Happy Farming!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Sure, could be a Global spell that releases a ring around the battlefield. This not only increases the chance of a rare drop, it increases the chance of the caster getting the items of their School of Focus. In PvP this would be useless.

But anyway, good idea, could work. I just dont like the idea above of having to spend crowns to get it. I spend enough of it on henchmen already.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Hi my nme is Mark Battlewraith.I have a idea for a death spell. I got off a game and i think it might work.A spell that is some what like a dragon and kraken.It is called the DEATHCLAW 8).It has a huge claw like a crab. The claw hit the enemy then give some to you and your buddy on the battle field.