Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Creator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I think it would be cool if we could make our own cards for example, we pick every thing but the pip/mana cost. So, we pick the name of the spell,use pulldown menu a pick picture, damage/heal/etc., element, and type of spell. For a large gold cost of course! (or training points) :) :-) :D

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
well i think there should be drop downs for all options except %, pips. those will be determined by the name, school, set, and rank of spell.

Large gold cast to create the spell
then a training point to learn the spell.
Limit this ability to level 50 players and up and limit the number of spells to be created, like maybe have a quest and as the reward you get to choose your spell. just a couple of thoughts

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
well i think there should be drop downs for all options except %, pips. those will be determined by the name, school, set, and rank of spell.

Limit this ability to level 50 players and up and limit the number of spells to be created, like maybe have a quest and as the reward you get to choose your spell. just a couple of thoughts

You have a good point except they spell power can be limited to school, pip cost and price.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
danton1983 wrote:

Good point on the percent, but not limit to lvl 50. As of 1/26/2011, I am level 27 ( ). I agree on a limit too. Because you can sorta cheat without a limit. I don't think pip cost needs to be determened by name though, in fact, it may be fun to make your opponent laugh by naming the card something like balance dragon, when it is only a little hatchling that does only 70 damage. but I think it should just cost one training point for create and train spell. Thx for suggestions! Let's hope an administrator sees it! (like Ambrose)

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Maybe even allow a couple of these through out the spiral and base them on the level in which you can do the quest.

Maybe make one at level 20 and one at level 40 and one at level 60.

then the spells you can choose at those levels will be balanced based on those levels. Could even make the quests hard and you many parts you have to complete which could be very time consuming before you can learn the spells also. Just a few thoughts more I'd like to add.