Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
ok so i think ice one should be 800 and all enmies and absrob to all allies. and i think it should be called frostsong and and animation is a song being sung at a frozen lake by a beautiful princess the camera zooms in on her then she does a twirl and camera zooms out then she does a twirl to attack each enemy.

SORRY if it seems like i am changing the entire idea!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
Hmm... about the Sphinx Spell... the concept of being based on Ancient Egypt is evident in Krokotopia... so... maybe that could be worked in.

Also, I'd have to say that a living bedsheet that dealt Damage by saying "boo" would be somewhat... anticlimactic, shall we say? For someone who had gotten to Level 68. I think a trip to another continent is again in order (personally [again, this is just me], I'd love to see the Aztec's Quetzlcoatl as a Myth Spell).

Also, Wizard 101 may be rated E10+, but younger people will still be playing. The Siren Spell, while mythologically accurate, would therefore be out-of-bounds (even to some 10- or 11-year-olds... and their being like succubi makes it even worse). Maybe something else encountered on the Odyssey would be better (say, Charibdis).

Also, Healing and Attacking at once is the realm of Death, not Life. Perhaps the Zephyr Spell could randomly pick one of the targets (the Heal target or the Attack target) to affect.

As for Chimera, the multiple heads would tend to make it a Myth ("Double-hit" Spells) or Balance (Elemental or Spiritual "Triple-hit" Spells) Spell. Additionally, if memory serves, only the lioness head could put on a pyroprojectile display.

Sphinx: I don't see your point. Balance was created in Krokotopia and many spells are Krokotopia-inspired (Scarab, Sandstorm, Locust Swarm, etc.). The last attack was an Egyptian god; why does Sphinx need to be worked on?

Boogeyman: As I've said before, you'd need to leave Earth to find a place without a Boogeyman of some kind. The name might be different, but the monster will be the same. I don't get how the anti-climax is a deal breaker; I'm willing to bet most won't care as long as the spell does good damage.

Siren: If you find this attack to be a tad scary, I'm sorry but that's your problem. To be honest, you sound like one of those over-concerned parent that don't give kids enough credit. I'm sure the attack will wake kids up a bit, but I doubt it will outright scare them silly. I've seen scarier stuff in cartoons. As for the "younger people" that will still be (but shouldn't be) playing, laws are laws. The E10+ rating is there to tell parents that the game is for children 10 and up and may be unsuitable for children below 10. KI can and will take that to court if necessary.

Zephyr: Technically, sapping life from others is Death's specialty. This attacks one target and heals another; Death attacks a target, converts half the damage, and heals the caster. Completely different. I definitely wouldn't want to make it a "random" spell; after the whole Wild Bolt incident, I don't want to see the words 'random' and 'spell' in the same sentence ever.

Chimera: I don't get how the "multiple heads" make it a Myth or Balance Spell. The only "multiple heads" precedent for Balance is Hydra and for Myth is Orthrus. Plus, the heads breathe fire at the same time, not at different times (although that is a good idea). Even if they did, that power is neither school's specialty.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Falius wrote:
I disagree about the sirens, but I do have to say I agree with what you said about Chimera. It could be the excuse to finally give balance its spirit attack that it has lacked for so long. Not sure what to replace for fire, though. Maybe an elder dragon?

I like Chimera as a Fire spell as well as keeping Balance a school that draws its power from taking the best of the Fire, Ice, and Storm schools and making a superior school. I don't like the idea of Balance having Spirit spells, and my first wizard was a Sorcerer.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Very, extremely interesting and creative!

good job!
but i wish i knew how long it took you to thik of these spells. :D

-Skystar134

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Falius wrote:
I disagree about the sirens, but I do have to say I agree with what you said about Chimera. It could be the excuse to finally give balance its spirit attack that it has lacked for so long. Not sure what to replace for fire, though. Maybe an elder dragon?

I like Chimera as a Fire spell as well as keeping Balance a school that draws its power from taking the best of the Fire, Ice, and Storm schools and making a superior school. I don't like the idea of Balance having Spirit spells, and my first wizard was a Sorcerer.

Well balance does indeed draw from Fire, Ice, and Storm, but it is supposed to be a combination of all schools so many people, not just myself have always wondered why there is no Life, Death, Myth combo.

On the subject of the Chimera, I think the reason it sounds better as Balance is that the creature itself was not just of one element. I believe the lion was fire, snake was poisen and the goat was lightning. That in and of itself seems more like a Balance thing. As for it being Krokotopian, well neither is Hydra or even Judgement for that matter. Anyway, even if it were to have the attack you already described (which I think is good) or something else, the creature just seems more in place there.

Anyway, just remember that we are just giving suggestions. These aren't bashes against your ideas, just different views. The best ideas are flexible.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
Hmm... about the Sphinx Spell... the concept of being based on Ancient Egypt is evident in Krokotopia... so... maybe that could be worked in.

Also, I'd have to say that a living bedsheet that dealt Damage by saying "boo" would be somewhat... anticlimactic, shall we say? For someone who had gotten to Level 68. I think a trip to another continent is again in order (personally [again, this is just me], I'd love to see the Aztec's Quetzlcoatl as a Myth Spell).

Also, Wizard 101 may be rated E10+, but younger people will still be playing. The Siren Spell, while mythologically accurate, would therefore be out-of-bounds (even to some 10- or 11-year-olds... and their being like succubi makes it even worse). Maybe something else encountered on the Odyssey would be better (say, Charibdis).

Also, Healing and Attacking at once is the realm of Death, not Life. Perhaps the Zephyr Spell could randomly pick one of the targets (the Heal target or the Attack target) to affect.

As for Chimera, the multiple heads would tend to make it a Myth ("Double-hit" Spells) or Balance (Elemental or Spiritual "Triple-hit" Spells) Spell. Additionally, if memory serves, only the lioness head could put on a pyroprojectile display.

Sphinx: I don't see your point. Balance was created in Krokotopia and many spells are Krokotopia-inspired (Scarab, Sandstorm, Locust Swarm, etc.). The last attack was an Egyptian god; why does Sphinx need to be worked on?

Okay, this you have a point on.

Boogeyman: As I've said before, you'd need to leave Earth to find a place without a Boogeyman of some kind. The name might be different, but the monster will be the same. I don't get how the anti-climax is a deal breaker; I'm willing to bet most won't care as long as the spell does good damage.

i'm sorry, but the Boogeyman may be well-known, but in the version you use, it's a little kids' story. Perhaps using another version (one perhaps a bit less childish - I mean, seriously, the Spell idea deals Damage by saying "boo) of the myth would be better.

Siren: If you find this attack to be a tad scary, I'm sorry but that's your problem. To be honest, you sound like one of those over-concerned parent that don't give kids enough credit. I'm sure the attack will wake kids up a bit, but I doubt it will outright scare them silly. I've seen scarier stuff in cartoons. As for the "younger people" that will still be (but shouldn't be) playing, laws are laws. The E10+ rating is there to tell parents that the game is for children 10 and up and may be unsuitable for children below 10. KI can and will take that to court if necessary.

I do not find it scary at all. I find it far better than some stuff in other games I've played (for example, try being attacked by giant rats and having your flesh rot where they bite you, all the while trying to get an unconsious ally to a town two day's travel away. That scenario gives me shivers). But when a company makes "Gobblers" pass gas instead of taking a bite (like their name sort of implies they should), you can bet it won't fly. Also, you did ask for constructive criticism, and I gave it - no need to be rude about it.

Zephyr: Technically, sapping life from others is Death's specialty. This attacks one target and heals another; Death attacks a target, converts half the damage, and heals the caster. Completely different. I definitely wouldn't want to make it a "random" spell; after the whole Wild Bolt incident, I don't want to see the words 'random' and 'spell' in the same sentence ever.

Maybe so, but in that case, the Damage and Health dealt are too high if both are enacted simultaneously.

Chimera: I don't get how the "multiple heads" make it a Myth or Balance Spell. The only "multiple heads" precedent for Balance is Hydra and for Myth is Orthrus. Plus, the heads breathe fire at the same time, not at different times (although that is a good idea). Even if they did, that power is neither school's specialty.

I wasn't referring to "multiple heads," technically; what I was referring to was "multiple obvious forms of attack."

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I am starting to think that the fire damage should be moved down a bit. Efreet does 895 to one enemy, and this does 935 - 980. People would stop using efreet and start using this instead, because this does even more damage, and it's a card that attacks multiple enemies at one time! A reasonable change would be lowering it to, hmm, how about 800 to all enemies? I know, this is a HUGE drop, but compare this to fire dragon. Fire dragon does how much? 650 to all enemies? Well, this is two pips more, and this would be 800. I am just hoping you see my point, as far the damage is not completely worked out yet. It would be ridiculous to have this spell do even MORE damage than efreet. The same thing also goes with Siren. Maybe 900 or 920? I just think that this is a little more reasonable. You can agree or disagree, I just want to see what you think.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Skystar134 wrote:
Very, extremely interesting and creative!

good job!
but i wish i knew how long it took you to thik of these spells. :D

-Skystar134

I spent three days researching mythical creatures and developing these spells.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Falius wrote:

As for it being Krokotopian, well neither is Hydra or even Judgement for that matter.

Well, Krokotopia is based of of Egypt, so you are right on one account, because Hydra has nothing to do with Egyptian mythology. However, Judgment on the other hand, it is supposed to be based off of the Hall of Judgement, and the scales it is holding are, I assume, supposed to be based off of the Scales of Anubis, which, unless I am mistaken, does have to do with Egyptian mythology, which, by extent, would make it have to do with Krokotopian mythology, so you got 50% of your statement correct. But Judgement has to do with Krokotopia.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Falius wrote:
Well balance does indeed draw from Fire, Ice, and Storm, but it is supposed to be a combination of all schools so many people, not just myself have always wondered why there is no Life, Death, Myth combo.

On the subject of the Chimera, I think the reason it sounds better as Balance is that the creature itself was not just of one element. I believe the lion was fire, snake was poisen and the goat was lightning. That in and of itself seems more like a Balance thing. As for it being Krokotopian, well neither is Hydra or even Judgement for that matter. Anyway, even if it were to have the attack you already described (which I think is good) or something else, the creature just seems more in place there.

Anyway, just remember that we are just giving suggestions. These aren't bashes against your ideas, just different views. The best ideas are flexible.

I know there are people who wonder why Balance doesn't have any Spirit spells. I'm one of them! However, ours is not to question why; ours is just to play and buy. KI will work in an official reason later (if they haven't already or are planning on putting in a Spirit spell later), but for now I'll say even though Balance is supposed to be a power that is drawn from finding the balance between all the magics, the only magics that existed (or were known) at the time it was created were Elemental magic. Although they can boost and shield against the foreign magic that is Spirit magic, Sorcerers have yet to harness it. On the topic of Chimera, I didn't find anything in my research saying that the creature was anything more than fire-breathing. Even if the lion was fire, the goat was lightning, and the snake was poison, don't you think that sounds more Elemental than Spiritual? I know this is just your suggestion (that's why I created this thread insted of just sending KI an e-mail lol), and I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I finally got around to tweaking the spell numbers and Chimera's attack description. The attacks should be a more reasonable now; hopefully I don't get any "this spell's too weak!" comments. Please tell me what you think.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Okay, this you have a point on.

i'm sorry, but the Boogeyman may be well-known, but in the version you use, it's a little kids' story. Perhaps using another version (one perhaps a bit less childish - I mean, seriously, the Spell idea deals Damage by saying "boo) of the myth would be better.

I do not find it scary at all. I find it far better than some stuff in other games I've played (for example, try being attacked by giant rats and having your flesh rot where they bite you, all the while trying to get an unconsious ally to a town two day's travel away. That scenario gives me shivers). But when a company makes "Gobblers" pass gas instead of taking a bite (like their name sort of implies they should), you can bet it won't fly. Also, you did ask for constructive criticism, and I gave it - no need to be rude about it.

Maybe so, but in that case, the Damage and Health dealt are too high if both are enacted simultaneously.

I wasn't referring to "multiple heads," technically; what I was referring to was "multiple obvious forms of attack."

Looking back on my Boogeyman idea, I think the 'boo' was a cop-out. I remember having a hard time thinking about the animation because I didn't want it to be too scary (especially since I had already taken a risk with Siren) and I didn't want it to be too hokey. I thought the suspense built by the music and the animation followed by the 'boo' would make the anti-climax more comical, but I guess not. Do you have any ideas?

First, I don't think having the Gobblers pass gas was an attack in lieu of "taking a bite"; it would be difficult to make an animation for that and I can't imagine them doing that in a way that's true to their goofy nature and doesn't make them look ravenous. Second, Siren was definitely a longshot, but I still included it in this thread because I didn't really see anything terribly wrong with it. I'm sorry, but why exactly don't you think KI will find it appropriate?

Zephyr...maybe it can be either/or. Pick an enemy to deal 700 or pick an ally to heal 700. Would that work?

Chimera is a problem; although it screams Fire to me for obvious reasons, it makes sense why it would be Balance or Myth. However, for it to be a Balance spell it would make more sense for it to be an Elemental Balance spell like Hydra even though people keep insisting it should be a Spiritual Balance spell. It fits as a Myth spell because of its multiple hit potential, but Cimeras are fire-breathing (whether just the lioness head can do it or all the heads can). Plus, back-to-back Greek Mythology spells? Nah. What else is there for Fire?

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
This is a message regarding Zuff98's post; If the fire rank 9 spell did 800 to all enemies, it would mean only 9 more damage than Fire Dragon, which does 440+351 damage to all enemies. Not your so called 650.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Well thought out list, one of the best I have read, but I feel that you should switch some of them around.

Siren (a mythological creature) should go to the Myth (not the damage just the name and animation)

The Zephyr should go to the Storm school since it is God of the Western Wind. Life has always been more focused on Earth not Air.

The Boogeyman should go to the Death School seeing as how it is a darker spell. It is associated with nightmares and darkness for as long as I have known.

I like the Chimera and the Amarok idea and the Sphinx well thought out ideas. I also like the idea of the Siren, but the Zephyr could also go with the Storm school as well.

Also whoever suggested Quetzalcoatl! Props to you! I love Aztec history!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I like most of them, they are all really well thought out ideas. The one's I didn't really like are the siren, because I don't believe the siren is a storm elemental creature in mythology, nowhere in the story and myth of the sirens, were there any lightning bolts or shocking things, just vicious, and malicious evil, and luring travelers in. So I don't think it would work for storm

And also, I didn't like the Zephyr, it makes no sense to me why it would be a creature of life, if it spins and kicks up dust and wind then wouldnt that make it balance.

Another reason, I think these wouldn't work is because, in the game, there is a myth school, and all of these character spells you posted are of a mythological nature, which would be great to incorporate into the myth school, but wouldn't work in the other schools, I'm sorry if i was too negative.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Looking back on my Boogeyman idea, I think the 'boo' was a cop-out. I remember having a hard time thinking about the animation because I didn't want it to be too scary (especially since I had already taken a risk with Siren) and I didn't want it to be too hokey. I thought the suspense built by the music and the animation followed by the 'boo' would make the anti-climax more comical, but I guess not. Do you have any ideas?

Well, you did mention the myth having multiple international forms. Perhaps you could use another version?

First, I don't think having the Gobblers pass gas was an attack in lieu of "taking a bite"; it would be difficult to make an animation for that and I can't imagine them doing that in a way that's true to their goofy nature and doesn't make them look ravenous. Second, Siren was definitely a longshot, but I still included it in this thread because I didn't really see anything terribly wrong with it. I'm sorry, but why exactly don't you think KI will find it appropriate?

Well... Wizard101 is intended for a fairly youthful audience. Having a demonic-seeming human attack you could be... a bit shocking.

Zephyr...maybe it can be either/or. Pick an enemy to deal 700 or pick an ally to heal 700. Would that work?

Sounds good.

Chimera is a problem; although it screams Fire to me for obvious reasons, it makes sense why it would be Balance or Myth. However, for it to be a Balance spell it would make more sense for it to be an Elemental Balance spell like Hydra even though people keep insisting it should be a Spiritual Balance spell. It fits as a Myth spell because of its multiple hit potential, but Cimeras are fire-breathing (whether just the lioness head can do it or all the heads can). Plus, back-to-back Greek Mythology spells? Nah. What else is there for Fire?

What else is there for Fire? Well, let's peruse some mythology, iconography, and geology. We've got dozens of fire gods from polytheistic faiths (Vulcan, Agni, Pelee, perhaps Amaterasu?), several variants on the fire dragon theme (salamanders in Europe, the Shen-Lung in China), certain animals associated with fire on a fairly regular basis (lions, foxes, etc.), plus the Fire School is also of the ground and stone; volcanic events cannot be ruled out. Also, sun-based occurences could work.If I had to pick something, I'd go with a natural disaster such as an eruption, as heaven knows that lava can keep pouring out (this would have DoT potential).

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I think it's a fair enough amount of time since the release of Celestia to bring up this topic. Here are my ideas for the Rank 9 spells. I spent three days researching and putting these spells together, but if there are any inconsistencies with what you already know about the mythology of these creatures please don't hesitate to correct me. Be as brutally honest as you want, but please have a reason. Don't just say, "I hate these spells"; tell me why you hate these spells. It goes both ways; don't just compliment me; tell me what you like about the spells.

Fire: Chimera (deals 875-890 to all enemies); a mountain raises from the ground, geysers spouting fire . As the large center geyser spouts, the flames form the shape of the chimera. It approaches the target as the lioness, goat, and snake all take a deep breath and breath fire at the target.

Ice: Amarok (deals 775 and steals a shield); starts with a close-up of the moon as the amarok howls. The camera zooms out to reveal the back of the sitting amarok (a large wolf with white and light blue fur). It stands up and turns to face the target and growls. It runs and attacks the target before fleeing the scene.

Storm: Siren (deals 985-1010 to all enemies); a fog covers the field and the most wonderful melody is sung. As the fog clears, you see a woman in a tan dress sitting on a rock in the middle of an ocean, her arms behind her and her hair covering her face. She looks over at the camera, hair still covering half of her face as she continues singing. She then lets out a bloodcurdling scream, which dissipates the fog, and holds up her hands, which are revealed to be claws. She then jumps from the rock in slow motion and scratches the target repeatedly, then jumps back to the rock.

Balance: Sphinx (deals 750 and adds two Hex traps); a desert setting is immediately established (sand, pyramids, palm trees, etc.) with the Sphinx in the middle. The ground starts rumbling, and all of a sudden the Sphinx crumbles to reveal the actual Sphinx monster. It makes eye contact with the target and runs at him/her, turning to sand upon contact.

Life: Zephyr (choose an enemy to deal 700 and an ally to heal 700); the field is covered in grass and leaves. The leaves in the center of the field kick up and swirl in a cylindrical fashion; the leaves dissipate to reveal Zephyr, god of the west wind. He smiles at the heal target and bows, building up his energy. He slowly stands erect and levitates, his hands above him forming a sphere of wind energy; he throws the sphere at the heal target then lowers himself to the ground. He turns to the attack target with a look of ire. He spins wildly out of control and creates a fierce tornado. It tears up the landscape until it reaches the attack target.

Myth: Boogeyman (pierces shield and deals 820); [Note: I know what you’re thinking and my response to that is this is one of the most popular, widespread myths in history!] The field is covered with dark wood flooring. A door rises out of the floor; the camera zooms in on the knob, which rattles and slowly turns. The camera quickly zooms out as the door is flung open to reveal darkness. A creature cloaked in a long white blanket emerges from the darkness and approaches the target. It proceeds to scare the target with a simple “boo”.

Death: Valkyrie (deals 875-900 to all enemies); Clouds cover and float above the field. The Valkyrie quickly rises from the clouds covering the field, dressed in black and silver armor and riding a black horse. She approaches the target and raises her hand. A silver spear materializes in her hand and she cries out as she throws it at the target.
+I quoted this so I could see what I was responding to)
To begin
Fire: actually seems a bit weak. I think it needs a bigger effect, because it's a stronger non DoT dragon IMO.
Ice: pretty good, except I don't know WHAT amarok is!
Storm: Nice, I think. Like a stronger storm lord; fitting.
Balance:Very classic, very VERY balance. I think this is ingenious. I think its good.
Life: Um, no. Maybe it's my "Inner-Necro" but I don't like it. It's not steal, but heal/hurt is a deathy attack. Its a bit "too epic" for lack of a better term, for rank 9
Myth: Well, I disagree. If myths were all "myths" right, then you'd be listening ot the Odessy as part of your school history! It might scare some younger wizards, and doesn't seem to give off the right "wizard" feel. See,ms like a cross between myth and death I:S
Death: Good. I think it should be steal though, because it's 2 ranks higher that crow, and crow was kind of weak, plus we havent had a good AoE, since crow was a bit weak and all :P I'd like to add some greek mythology into Death, because well, it IS selfish but I'm part greek and LOVE when greek mythology is included in things, because it's such a rich culture

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Ok, This is my Thoughts on the Whole Rank Nine Spells. First off, I like a lot of the Ideas being posted on this, very well thought into the mythology. But, I have one thing to say, all of these attacks have already been used.

Refer to My chart of Spells and try to see the difference and the thought I tried to put into this. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I love the idea it's the best one so far, one comment about the life spell is that Zeyphyr (if i'm thinking from the right myth ) is not seen he can't be, for he, is wind. In the legend he is not seen but heard and felt so hear is the change i think to the animation. A setting of leaves and twids are layed aroung then the wind picks up the leaves and twigs circle around one place, as if a tornado, and the leaves take the shape of a man but the leaves are still swirling then he looks at the target and flings razor sharp leaves that go in slomotion then slice through the enemy the leaves seem to move and stare at you then theleaves flyinthe air and twirls around you, healing you.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Hello Wizards,
I think That between Levels 50 and 58, there should be side spells for Each school. If not between these levels, then please have them between 60-68 or whatever the next level cap will be. I have posted the side spells on my Chart, please refer to that if you have any quesitions for me.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Greetings again players,

I am deleting my other scattered posts because it might confuse you all, just refer to that when you have questions, it's practically the same thing, just organized.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Oh and about the Rank Nine Storm Spell, why not take simple mythology into the Odyssey and just call the spell Charybdis instead of going through complete animation with a siren? Charybdis is the Fatal Whirlpool that Odysseus and his men had to cross. It would fit perfectly into this type of spell.

For the Specific Stats of the spell, I will get working on that as soon as possible. I don't think simply dealing 985- 1010 damage to all enemies is going to be enough. Also, the thought of the overpowerment of this spell. The damage is almost the same as their Rank 8 spell, and that only hits one opponent. It is way too powerful for an AoE spell.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
danton1983 wrote:
So many poster keep posting new spell ideas new animation ideas etc. this one by far is the most put together from what I have read. I give it a thumbs up. The only thing I can say is that wizard101 hasn't focused on mythology for all schools so I am not sure how well this will be received.

Thanks for being the only person who actually took the time to read this! I completely agree with you; I always see people posting ideas that seem like no thought went into it, so I made sure I did my homework. When I looked at it again I did see this pattern, but I don't think it will be aproblem. There are other mythological creatures that serve as the basis for other attacks (ex: Efreet, Colossus, Triton, Satyr, Banshee, etc.). Plus, the mythological creatures are from different myths: Amarok is from Inuit mythology, Sphinx is Egyptian mythology, Valkyrie is Viking mythology, Chimera is prevalent in many mythologies including Japanese mythology, and the list goes on.

I can see how you have made your Research into this, I love the animations, but the Statistics of the Spells are too shallow. Kingsisle wants something that's new. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, I'm just simply telling you about some things that need some work on. I have created up a few Ideas myself, I hope you look at them. And who knows? Maybe we can team up, there are still much spell ideas that need modifying. I don't know about you, but I was disgusted with the Rank 8 Spells. I want to change that, maybe you can help.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
This is just another post that was deleted by me, If you want to see the spells I used, just check out my chart :D :D :D I'll update the chart from time to time so you guys don't have to go searching.