Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck On Stormriven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Hello, Good People of Wizard101. This is Dylan Darkbreeze lvl 53 Grandmaster Necromancer. I have a problem in Stormriven ...........Well, u know the quest where you half to collect 3 medallion segments from some shadow-web mercenaries then you talk to Karolak Nightspinner and u get into a battle with him. And me and my friend defeated him and nothing happened and then he appears again. And we decided not to get into another battle with him. How do I complete that main quest......... Do i have defeat him multiple times or what?????.........I'm so mad!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
When you defeat him, he comes up again, but not as an enemy. You then have to go and talk to him. If i'm wrong, turn on quest helper and it will tell you what to do and where to go next.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
if what the previous person said doesnt work, go into the room alone. that worked for me, then i had to fight him.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
If you enter that room with someone that has already defeated him, your quest will not progress as it should.

What you need to do is enter by yourself, so that you will first be able to talk to him and give him the medallion segments. Your friend that has already completed the quest can then port to you and help you. Once you have defeated him in battle, the quest should then update to the next step.