Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pick up a Spare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I have the quest "Pick Up The Spare" given by Zanetta Stormbreaker who tells you to talk to Belia Windgazer in The Grand Chasm. She tells me to locate the empty crystal. But there is no arrow pointing me to where this should be. I have seen this before where the arrow doesn't appear for a quest, and I am not referring to the Zeke or book quests for which an arrow is not available. Is this quest bugged (for me)? Where would I go look for the empty crystal?

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Try looking at your map. An icon might be somewhere around there showing you where the gauntlet is.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Gauntlet? Not sure what you mean. In any event, I ran around the Grand Chasm until I found a vault that I hadn't entered yet. It appears that this was the right one.

And no, there was nothing on the map at all.

This problem - i.e the missing Quest Location arrow - has happened for several quests. But not so much lately. Maybe a recent patch fixed this? Not sure.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have done this recently and at times not only in ds but also ms my arrow disapears. If this happens, ask a friend or check your map. On the map usually a picture of the object on your quest willappear on your map. From there as you get closer you will either see a blue light if it requires you to go inside. if you don't see a blue light keep following the picture on your map.

Hope this helps.
Cath

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cathrine87 wrote:
I have done this recently and at times not only in ds but also ms my arrow disapears. If this happens, ask a friend or check your map. On the map usually a picture of the object on your quest willappear on your map. From there as you get closer you will either see a blue light if it requires you to go inside. if you don't see a blue light keep following the picture on your map.

Hope this helps.
Cath

I know. I am having the same problems in Dragonspyre and Mooshu too.

The yellow quest helper arrow doesn't show on the screen. I just got a reply from Support at KI and they said that they have been working on this problem and it should be corrected in the next update.

In the meantime, we have to rely on the map.