Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do you ever defeat malistare??

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Yes, you do defear malistare at a point. At the end of dragonspyre you will be asked to explore malistares lair, but for those who think this is an easy go in, look around, leave. Kind of thing, you are horribly mistaken. You fight malistare after a while of instancing, malistare was incredibly easy for me. (And I am a death wizard XD) So dont worry, you will be fine :3

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ya. You fight him, he dies, he shows back up as a ghost along with the ghost of his wife. With 4 guys it's quite easy. I don't see how Malistare would play a part in the game anymore. HE DIES! Does he like, come back to life or something? Plus, it seems like his wife has his "anger issues" under control. At the end it doesn't seem like he wants to rule the universe anymore. Does he have a long lost son?

Greyrose? Do you have any input on that?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
DaNERD279 wrote:
Do you ever verse malistare in any of the worlds

you defeat him in dragonspyre. once i tried to teleport to one of my friends, and it said that she was in "malistare's lare" in dragonspyre. if you are still in wizard city or krokatopia, though, then dont worry. you have a LONG way ahead of you

Defender
May 18, 2009
irishfanpro wrote:
Grey G, they are making a new world so i doubt you fight malistair in dragonspyre

It's true. You face Malistaire at the end of dragonspyre. Take it from me (I'm a grandmaster .)

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I have fought Malistaire with my friend who is a Grand Master Death and she brought two of her friends. She asked me to help because I am Life and I said yes. I did it at Level 25 Life. I wanted to see the end and they needed help so I did it and it was fun. You have fun defeating the minions of his, I called one of them the rotten horrid dish mops.

If you can get with great and experienced Friends and they are about to fight him (Malistaire) do it it great experience. I personally don't like the PvP, but I get great stuff when I help other people out.

Destiny MoonDreamer Level 39 Life School.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
I think that Malistaire will come back to life somehow, or maybe you really didn't really defeat him.

Oh that would be so amazing! Like, on an add on for Wizard101 and Malistaire, being the Master of Death, comes back from the dead 10x as powerful? And Sylvia too? Well, since Malistaire turned to him old caring self at the end, maybe some abnoxious student mixes random viles and disturbs their spirits from the peace causing them to go bazerk? That would be so cooool. Malistaire with 100,000 and Sylvia with 50,000? And what if you fought both of them together? Oooh I would so fight them xD. As long as they both still don't cheat <.<

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Guys you probably must know by now {I hope} but Mrs.Greyrose you obviously know that in Dragonspyre the last person you face is Malistaire.
But don't go rushing to get to him because I transported to one of my friends and he was a rank 10 death boss with 10,000 health. Oh and i've got a list of the things you NEED to know before battling him.

1. He is at the Crown of Fire in DragonSpyre{top of the Valcano}
2. It is an instanced level and you CANNOT do it alone
3.Before you get to him you must battle TWO dragon gaurds. Make sure you split into two groups to attack them both so that if one is killed you can help the others defeat the other one because they will respawn after a while.
4.He has two wraith Gaurdians {don't know what their called but are rank 7 elite death}.
5. He Can use Wraith so pay attention!
6.Death wizards to be advised to put SEVERAL converts in their decks.

After you win {if you win} Cyrus calls you back to him, sais he'll be in Merle's office, you go to Merle, he congragulates you and does something I forgot about. Hope the guide helps!

yea what he said^ also malistare know scarecrow it does 400 to everyone and it heals him half for everybody it hits! Also you have to defeat 2 oni's there. 1 ice 1 fire. they both have tough helpers. after the you need 3 or 4 people and you gotta activate crystals. also if you deafeat malistare you the badge "savior of the spiral". And before every thing in this message you gotta defeat some guys. 4 fire then 4 myth. I think you can go around them if your carful!