Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i ready for mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I got to mooshu when i was at the end of level 29 im on level 30 now but am i too weak for mooshu?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You must have skipped every side quest. I was at level 28 when I reached Marleybone.

Yes, you're far too weak for Mooshu, and you're going to have the same problem for the rest of the game if you don't correct it.

Like it or not, you'll need to go back, starting in Wizard City, and run through all the areas, looking for side quests. Depending on your school, some side quests are necessary to get certain school spells. The experience you get from the side quests will give you the levels needed for more health and mana, better spells, and better equipment, as well as gold that's needed for the equipment, treasure cards, etc.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It would probably be a good idea that you find some sidequests you missed and level up a bit to get next spell or two. With that said, if you are already in Mooshu at that level feel free to try it out, since you finished the storyline quest you deserve to be there, but may have a hard go. Good luck.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Your too weak and esily be killed.. But.. I have a solution.. Go to WC, KT, and MB to look for forgoten quests.. Do all of them.. And try to lvl up to Lvl 35 to begin.. When your at lvl 35, you'll be perfect...

FYI, the first boss you fight, is Storm with 1,800 Health or 1,400 Health.. Make sure you got tons of Myth cards, and treasure cards...

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Wow I am waiting for Mooshoo lol I am almost level 35!You should really level some more and get some more health but if you need help I am there to help peace Fiona FairyBreath fire.