Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do u get to maarleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2008
Administrator
Once you've completed the majority of quests in Wizard City and Krokotopia, you will be asked to go to Marleybone.

Once you have received the Spiral key to Marleybone, enter the Spiral Chamber in either Wizard City or Krokotopia, and select Marleybone from the list of worlds.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The quest Missing Souls will send you to Marleybone. The quest line is:

De-Cipher the Ahnics -> De-Cipher the Djeserits -> The Key to the Temple -> Temple Dweller -> Triumphant Return -> Missing Souls -> (some quests that take place in Marleybone)

I'm not aware of any direct prerequisites for De-Cipher the Ahnics. It does start in the Tomb of Storms area (more specifically, the Well of Spirits), so you do need to get there to do the quests.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2008
Ok thanks but i beat krokopatra and temple of storms by teleporting to my friend and talbot says i am a hero of krokotopia but merle doesnt let me go to marley bone P.S. I did not beat palace of fire or krokosphinx

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Okay first you have to do the order of the fang quest.In the what ever its called phinx.Then you wil get beetles to the obiex for the Temple of the storms.complete all the guys quest the aligator in the beginning AND THEN AFTER YOU DEFEAT THE kROKOpATRA HE WILL TELL YOU TO GO TALK TO THE mAJOR.he will give you the key to marleybone 8) :x :-) :) :?

Cathrine LionTamer
Lvl 49

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
i need help im level 26 and i need help with the order of the fang but i want to go to marleybone really baly can any body help relpy thnx for listening

Survivor
May 31, 2009
all i did was i beat Krokopatra in Krokotopia and then i talked to Sargent Major Talbot and he gave me the spiral key

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
elmateo1 wrote:
I was wondering how do u get to marleybone?
:i had that same problem but if you keep doing some of the quests in krokitopia the you will get a message to go to the map room.