Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get garden treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
how do you get garden treasure cards and how are they different form normal garden cards

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kyrakking wrote:
how do you get garden treasure cards and how are they different form normal garden cards

I have gotten a few drops in CL. Not many. They are just as you would buy from the gardening packs (I think, I haven't bought any since things went live). There are a few more higher level spells of the 'prevent pests for 48 hrs' variety I have seen.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You can get gardening treasure cards as mob and boss drops. Not sure if they are any different from the normal gardening spells, though.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I have gotten them from harvesting plants. I have gotten them from killing NPC's. So far they cast spells like "Prevent level x pests for n hours." I have not cast them yet as I am re-designing my garden, but I suspect they will save me a lot of pet energy when I re-start. No pests for 48 hours is a pretty big deal IF you can get everything inside the treatment ring ... ;)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010