Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Manders don't understand personal space...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Okay, Krokotopia is really fun... BUT, I keep getting sucked into battles I want NO part in! Especially with manders! I am walking in the one place i can be without getting sucked into a battle, and i do! I finally finished Krok but I seriously don't want anyone to be as frustrated I am with this, and it's not just Krok, same for marlybone!

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Same for everywhere... well maybe not ds so much, but in Mooshu some people actually walk on the grass :? When I was there I found myself dodging stray pips or cows that thought it would be fun to walk on the grass instead of the road. The only places in the entire game that its near impossible to get dragged is ds and wc (well depending if you're on the road or sidewalk)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Zachary1043 wrote:
manders eat us wizards :)

uhhh what do you mean???

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
mrsedwardculen wrote:
Okay, Krokotopia is really fun... BUT, I keep getting sucked into battles I want NO part in! Especially with manders! I am walking in the one place i can be without getting sucked into a battle, and i do! I finally finished Krok but I seriously don't want anyone to be as frustrated I am with this, and it's not just Krok, same for marlybone!

there is a pattern of the manders. you just watch the pattern and you will be safe :P

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
FloridaH20 wrote:
Zachary1043 wrote:
manders eat us wizards :)

uhhh what do you mean???

Read the post Krokotopia is the bessst! and you'll understand.

From,
Courtney Life, level 24, Adept theurgist