Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Here is my idea...
We get sent on a quest from Ambrose. The quest takes us back to Earth because some evil orginazation releases havoc on Earth, where Trolls, Ghosts, Dragons, and Wraiths come to destroy the human race! The storyline is a little like Marlybone and Krok where until you get up to the main boss you are trying to find out information about the orginazation.
Once you get up to the final dungeon you are facing off to every one of the orginazation members.
The scenery of the world would be a little like marlybone in some parts, a little like mooshu in some parts, and in other parts it would look like a trashed suburban neighborhood.
Clothing? What else could it be but modern clothing? Jeans, skirts, a ninja pig T shirt!(pardon my rhyming) And shoes could be things like chuck taylors and stuff. But I pictured the T shirts to be fitted!

Thanks for reading and tell your opinions... but dont completly rip on it!
Lindsey Shadowcaller
Level 28 Balance School

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
well i like the idea but for me a few things would make it better. one: you could travel amarica like san fransico, kingwood TX, new york, prehaps even hollywood where you could meet celbritys like we did with selena gomez. you can make the list of them if you want. but they could know selena and she told them about wizard city and proved it by the crabs or something.