Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swimming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I'm a grandmaster, and i've been playing for a while. I know people enjoy hanging out in the Commons and meeting new people. I like the little water area where you can walk around. I think it would be cool if there was an area with deep water where wizards can swim (other than places like the Grotto). It's just an idea that popped in my mind, but I think it would be pretty cool to have an area where wizards without quests could hang out and swim :D. If having a pool/lake/shore/ocean can somehow relate to the game, I think it would be awesome 8)

or ?

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Amaya188 wrote:
I'm a grandmaster, and i've been playing for a while. I know people enjoy hanging out in the Commons and meeting new people. I like the little water area where you can walk around. I think it would be cool if there was an area with deep water where wizards can swim (other than places like the Grotto). It's just an idea that popped in my mind, but I think it would be pretty cool to have an area where wizards without quests could hang out and swim :D. If having a pool/lake/shore/ocean can somehow relate to the game, I think it would be awesome 8)

or ?

well first of all i give the idea a . besides it would make scince to have one in wiz city scince it is like your avreage suberben city right ( besides the horrible monster infestations) and most citys like that hve a place to let a litle steam of what with all the but whopping that we are doing. so it would make sense and it could be in a garden ( that oughta give the hedge maze some practical use right?) and there could be a diveing board that you can actullay jump off of ( thats right, im looking at you death house pool!) and when your in the air you could do tricks by hitting the arrow keys or normal keys and im press your freinds with them! mabye a little cafe place to hang out in with freinds. oh and i just got the perfect idea! mabye like a little poster board were wizards can post things like heather wild flame is looking for group to do sunken city with. she is a lvl 19 pyro and would prefer a life and ice helping that are an equal or greater lvl then her. she will be waiting on server imp at ( we could invent our own wiz santerd time hear, so west coast and east coast can meet without confusion!) tomorrow. then wizards could say accept and then the wiz who posted it would be notifyed. this would work with hatching ( blank has a blank and would like to htch it with a blank)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Amaya188 wrote:

or ?

it would be awesome, i give the idea a

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Great idea with the tricks and such :). I like the idea of a message board to post if you need help. I also heard others talking about the idea to buy a pool for your house, that would also be equally as cool. The ability to swim would be a nice idea to the game. In addition to swimming in pools, I imagined swimming to get to places, ex: Grizzleheim. Instead of taking trails, there could be some sort of river pathway.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Good idea.

My favorite place to talk to people in the commons is near the tree. Why? Because it awesome! :D

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Based on what i read and thought, i would give this a . actually possessing a swimming pool for wizards to swim in sounds a lot like fun, and it is perfect for those who own a krokotopian house. even though it looks like a ton of hard work, KI can do this. a few tips for the pool:

1. When a wizard dives underwater, they can use the swimming animation in underwater celestian areas to make that easier.

2. a swimming pool sounds more like a furniture item. maybe KI can make the pool buyable for, say, 10000 gold? that should slightly make the idea more workable.

3. This is highly optional to do. if a player wanted to upgrade the pool in size or things to do, they could use their crafting skill. they would buy the recipe(one use only) and create it using required reagents.

This is what a suggestion should sound like and i totally agree.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer