Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards on pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I think treasure cards out side of the wizards school should be banned from pvp rank except enchanted cards from your current and secondary school(s). I was fighting a storm wizard and was about to win until she used judgment treasure card and I lost the match and my rank. Its really not fair for me because, I dont use treasure cards at all. Most of the warlords and commander have their rank because of treasure cards. My point is, i would love to see pvp with out treasure cards to make it fair and see who is really the better fighter in pvp.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Feb 11, 2010
Deckbuilding is an artform in itself and that includes the sideboard. Don't go and complain it's unfair because you can't build one or are too lazy to make the cash to do so.

Treasure cards are a strategy in itself and a perfect way to combat bad draws and still have a chance to come out on top.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
The spot in your deck for treasure cards is for just that- treasure cards. PVP isn't meant to be easy and if you can't afford treasure cards then don't play in pvp. Pvp is the hardest part of the game, for the most skilled wizards who understand every spell in the game. If you don't want to spend the gold on treasure cards for pvp then stay out of the arena and do something else.. The spot is in the deck for a reason,

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
as I stated on another post; see " reported for using treasure cards" post, love em or hate em treasure cards are part of the game, and I for one love them. Keep using them, they are fair and I believe they make the PVP challenge more interesting, more of a challenge, and much more fun. and I agree with the other posts that state that treasure cards are used by most folks, and are legal to use. You will always run into people who claim they dont use them, but then they enchante their spells and say thats not a treasure, lol or just use them but dont want anyone to know lol. If you have someone who has a lot of support spells, heal spells and hit spells, and everything seems to come up at right time, most likely they are discarding and dipping into their side deck but just won't admit it lol. Even with a 60 card deck, it is a rare thing for your cards to come up just the way you want them to and having sheilds, heals, hit spells in side deck help combat this problem.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Remember you can get judged from gear too. call me a noob all day but my side deck is packed when I square off against an opponent. Everyone has a chance to build their own side deck, I think it makes pvp more interesting