Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Tragamite wrote:
twilightwma wrote:
I know I'm jumping the shark here............ but here are my ideads for the new level 68 spells!
Death: Anubis
Damage: 1,300 gives 1,000 to you
Storm: Horus
Damage: 1,500
Life: Ha'at
Heals 1,500
Ice: Bastet
Gives you three tower shields all -90%
Balance: Thoth
Does 1,300 Damage and does 200 the next round
Myth: Atum
Does 900 damage and gives you a tower shield
Fire: Aten
Does 600 damage and then hurts them 300 for 3 rounds

That's all for now,
William Battlecaller Master of Fire Level 49

If we were continuing Krokotopia I could see these spells but as we are continuing Grizzleheim I would go with Norse Gods as your spells.

Totally norse: Loki:DEATH: 850 and half back(425)
Tyr:myth:200 and 700
Odin:life:630
Thor:Balance:890 and stun
Ragnarok:storm:1000 and stun
Midgardfire(similar to H word cant use it in wizard101 sry) 950 and 450 over 3 rounds
Buri :ice: 750 and tower shield
Skadi:star:50% resist 4 rounds
Sundiki:sun: 300 boost
Mundiki:moon: polymorph into mundiki god of the moon, balance, myth, and ice spells, special attack moon spell: Moon strike: 100 moon damage per pip.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Fire is too weak... efreet does 895 and puts on 90% weakness. This only adds up to 900 for 1 more pip, and it has no weakness. Please make it stronger.

Seth ShadowShard, Level 33 pyromancer

Explorer
May 28, 2011
twilightwma wrote:
I know I'm jumping the shark here............ but here are my ideads for the new level 68 spells!
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

i do not like those

belgrim ogrebane lvl. 19 myth/fire

p.s. is it a storm shark?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
No no no. The ice is the worst one of them all. Why would ice get shields and thats it. If anything ice needs an attack. I do not like that idea at all.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,
Thoth is the Egyptian god of LIFE so it should not be in balance also balance is the only school with egyption gods because it's school house is in krok which as most people know is based on Egypt

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Here are mine, enjoy!:

Death: Black Knight
1200 Death Blade to all friends, Weakness to all enemies.
A burning castle appears with people screaming, a black knight on a black horse appears and attacks all enemies.

Life: Goat Monk
1000-1200 absorb 500 to self
A dojo appears and a monk pops out whipping his staff around, then kicking all enemies.

Myth: Hercules
1400 myth blade to self
A beam of light breaks out of the clouds, and a gladiator on a pegasus, rides down, picks up a huge boulder, and throws it at target.

Balance: Geryon
500 Death, Life, and Myth damage.
A crack appears in the ground, and to giant hands pop out, followed by a ogre with a very wide body, and three heads, one yellow, one green, and one black, they take a deep breath and breaths of air.

Fire: Erminyion Boar
1400-600 over three rounds
A meteor rains from the sky, but when it hits the ground, it turns out to be a giant, boar, that snorts flame from its nostrils, then charges at all enemies.

Storm: Nemean Lion
1600 Storm trap to all enemies
A tiny metal lion appears, then a bolt of lightning strikes it and makes it grow, it then scratches all enemies.

Ice: Jack Frost
You hear a whistling noise, and a tiny elf like creature pops out of a snow flake, blowing icy breath on all.

I Hope You Enjoyed!
Please Give Feedback!

Richard ShadowHeart Death Lvl 25

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
i think there all great but ice needs to change, ex:

-ice:
-spell: ice gardian
-10pips
-does 930 to 1 eniemy and shields friends with -50% (tower shield)
-comes out of the ground with a giant sword swings his sword in a 8 form then hit the eniemy sideways
-covered with armor

like it????
well?

alex walker- lvl 59 myth

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,
First of all: Egypt is sort of Balance's thing, not to mention it's Krokotopian, so in short, this won't work. The Death spell is ridiculously overpowered, and shouldn't Thoth leave like a -40% Weakness or something? I dunno...

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
mimzy630 wrote:
Hello people. I'm here to give my opinion, nothing more, ANYWAYS...

Woah woah woah, your jumping the shark here! Only balance will end up having god spells, sorry to say. Oh and here are my 2cents.
ALL SPELLS GOTTEN AT LEVEL 68 FROM A SPELL QUEST Oh and here is the template: Also, 9pip spells are from your teacher.
School:
Name:
Pip Cost:
Damage:
Extra effect:
Animation:

Fire:
Living Volcano:
10Pips:
800Damage:
400Damage over 3 rounds, minus -40% accuracy to all enemies:
A meteor falls out of the sky and hit the ground. A little brown thing pops out. In 3 second the volcano becomes HUGE and erupts on one enemy. then the lava flows down and surrounds all enemies giving then -40% accuracy charms, then another meteor hits it and it dissapears:

Ice:
Yeti:
10pips:
890Damage:
-50percent tower shield to all friends:
A Cave appears in the middle of a snow storm. a small white dot appears in it. Soon it gets bigger until it rages out of the cave and hits one enemy with an ice claw. then it stares back at everyone on the caster's team and shouts giving tower shields to everyone, then it runs back into the cave:

Storm:
Thunder Storm:
10pips:
900Damage:
Can't attack user for 1 turn:
A Cloud appears in the middle of the field and grows over the all the enemies, small thunder bolts shoot out of all of them and all the charcters are electrocuted, then it starts to rain and a sad face sppears over the head of all the enemies, disabling them to attack the user for 1 turn, also all hits will fizzle:

Death:
Soul Searcher:
10pips:
850Damage:
Heals all friends 25% back:
A small tree with a death skull carved on it appears in the center of the screen and the field goes black, A lost soul type thing appears out from it and looks at all the enemies then yellow eyes can been seen on the soul and the soul come toward each of the enemies and takes out there soul, then he looks at all the wizards on the casters team and heals then 25% back of the initial hit, then it goes back into the tree and the screen gets brighter again:

Life:
Heaven Angel:
10pips:
850Damage:
Absorb 500 to all friends:
A regenerate type dust fills the sky and a small wing can be seen. Then an angel descends down and holds it's holy bow and arrow, it closes its eyes and a close up on it's eyes is shown, then an arrow hits a single enemy and the angel smiles, then it turns around and looks at all the people on the user's team and bows, then as it all goes away absorbs appear on all the friends:

Myth:
Ceruberus:
10pips:
630Damage:
One PowerPip to all friends:
A puppy comes out of a dog house and growls, revealing its other 2 heads, it grows to be the size of an orthrus and barks (loudly) then it spins in circles and hits all enemies with it's tail, then it howls and a harp appears with strange markings on it, it plays for the team and everyone gains a power pip, then the dog yawns, falls asleep and dissapears:

Balance:
Dooms Day:
10pips:
325Damage:
525Damage to all enemies over time, but original 325Damage only to one target:
An earth appears and a giant balance symbol appears above it, a judgement like bell appears behind the symbol and hits the earth as it erupts into chaos and the earth crashes onto an enemy doing 325 damage, but the the earths moon hits all the enemies and gives Damage over time to all enemies of a total of 525 damage over 3 rounds, then a fire blows up and eats the earth then it dissapears:
First of all, those animations are WAY WAY WAY too long. The Balance spell is underpowered, too. Why don't we just leave the spells to the professors?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
irishjonny wrote:
#1 every one here is getting to much involed in religion be it Christion, Greek, or Egyption. Most of the gods are all rdy in use ex:
Zeus: storm lord
RA: ra
God: that life spell that has a hand come out of a cloud
3 ex of which there are more
#2 Greek gods arent really useful for spells(only Zeus for storm, Pan for life, Athena for balance, Hades for death, And wellany of the gods can got to the school of myth)
#3 ONLY BALANCE SHOULD HAVE EYGPTION GODS
b/c balance school originated in krockotiopia/egypt.
#4 my 68 spells
Balance:Golden Lion
Stuns enemys & attacks all enemys
Out of a pile of sand a golden lion arises its head tillting up. It looks down and roars doing this to all enemys

Death: Werewolf
Attacks one enemy gining you 50% of the attack back to you as health
A dark forst appers, you hear screams and a dark figure appers. It walks close to enemy showing it self to be a werewolf and swipes enemy

Fire: Demon Cat
Attacks all enemys half of the attack comes when its the enemys turn
A flaming cat appers with a pitch fork. It smercks and attacks all the enemys

Ice: Yeti
Attacks one enemy, stuns and the enemy becomes your friend for 2 rounds
A snowy moutin appers, a giant hairy thing appers and hits one enemy

Life: Dirt Fist
Attacks one enemy stuns
Flat dirt appers the ground starts shaking and a dirt fist appers smashing a friend

Myth:Mermaid
heals all your friends and gives 1 stun shield to all your friends
Waves crash aggainst a rock on the rock is a lovly mermaid. It comes close and heals you

Storm: i forgot what i said but i have it in a earlier posting called Newstory line & lvl 68 spells

(new school) Chaos: Wyvern
Stuns all enemys, small attack, and acceracy bonus to you
There is a grass plain you hear a screech and a giant black wyvern appers its eyes are red and it looks at the enemys it bites them and the screeches again stunning the enemy. it turns to your friends and you it gives you +25 acceracy for 3 rounds
Most likely, there will be no Chaos school, and Wyvern is an Ice spell. You can't just change the colors and make it into your pretend reality.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
bubby2bubby2 wrote:
Fire is too weak... efreet does 895 and puts on 90% weakness. This only adds up to 900 for 1 more pip, and it has no weakness. Please make it stronger.

Seth ShadowShard, Level 33 pyromancer

yes fire is the second strongest school in the game yet storm got super charge i don't understand why there cards are already much higher damage But anyway

Fire needs a little more attack other then that i like the post :)

P.S please no more over time spells :p