Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire or Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
malistare side (final area)
ravenwood/malistares lair
in malistares lair malistare opens a portal to ravenwood
you appear in the unicorn way arena by accident when you leacve it.....
dueling diego and the warlord dude fight you
----------------
diego
health:4,000
school:ice
-------------------
warlord
health:5,590
-------------------
then you go to the commons dworgyn comes out of nightside and attacks you
----------------
dworgyn
health:3,000
school:death
-------------------
then you go into ravenwood and a chant is happining all the trees are giving thier power to bartleby so he and master ambrose may stop you.
but the first person to attack you is moolinda wu and a samuri
-------------------------
moolinda wu
health:2,560
school:life
------------------
private samuri
health:2,000
-----------------
then cyrus attacks and summons a minion
cyrus drake
health:5,087
school:myth
----------------
ninja pig minion
health:2,056
school:myth
--------------------
now morlan attacks you
morlan ashthorn
health:2,587
---------------------
now dalia attacks with a heck hound
dalia flamia
health:4,900
school:fire
-------------------
heck hound
health:1,050
school:fire
---------------
now lydia and hailstorm try and stop you
lydia greyrose
health:5,000
----------------
hailstorm bailstorm
health:4,078
school: storm
---------------
now you defeated all the teachers the ritual was complete and bartleby is now more powerful than ever! and master ambrose and gamma come out and all three attack
master ambrose
health:10,000
school:balance
--------------------
gamma
health:2,000
------------------
the great bartleby
health:15,900
school:life/myth/ice/fire/storm/balance
main school:balance(may use power pips with all schools except death)
-----------------------
once you defeat all them malistare smirks and says: hahahaha you pathetic fool!!! you thought i would let you be with me!!! now you must perish!!! (then before malistare attacks he takes power from all the defeated things and becomes unstopable) then mailstare attacks and none of your attacks do anything, then when your right about to die lady oriel comes in and sees your lack of health and heals you and all wizards now you and lady oriel battle malistare and malistare is now beatable
----------------------------------
malistare drake
health:50,000
school: death
--------------------------
lady oriel
health:20,975
---------------
once you defeat malistare he lets out a low but screeching wail, and turns into ash. the end

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
morgenbard wrote:
I have an idea, that at the start of the game you could either pick, or be randomly chosen to be either on Malistaire's side, which would start out in Dragonspyre, or Ambrose's side, which would start out in wizard city like you do now. There would be Malistaire people-only realms, and Ambrose people-only realms, so you didn't have confusions like "Oh, let's go defeat Malistaire!" "Defeat the teacher? Are you nuts?" and when you did PvP it would be Ambrose people vs. Malistaire people. Malistaire people's ultimate goal would be to defeat Ambrose, and Ambrose people would experience the game as it is now. Also, Malistaire people would start in Dragonspyre and end in Wizard City. They would also have different outfits.

P.S. I know this will never happen, as they would have to completely remodel the game, but please consider it and it IS a good idea, isn't it?

how about Malistaire's army starts with low level Dragonspyre outfits and the wizard city outfits would be level 60. but what about Celestia ? you could start in the commons of either place :) :-) :-D

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Continued of my last post.

If you fight Malistaire, his stats are like this:

Malistaire:

Health: 10,000

Says: You are a traitor! I will make you pay for this!

Death

Minions: Sylvia Drake, Dworgyn, and one Soul Servant.

or ...

Merle Ambrose:

20,000 HEALTH

Says: I wish not hurt you, wizard! Just stop now and I will spare you!

Myth

Minions: Dueler Diego, Injured Cyrus Drake, and a Legendary Conjurer.

After Malistaire Defeated,

Sylvia and Malistaire are dead, and Cyrus is revived. Merle thanks you.

After Merle defeated,

Malistaire laughs and gives the health of Merle to Sylvia. You are called by the Umbra Queen to do her bidding now.

Dworgyn is a Ravenwood teacher

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
mman17 wrote:
OR you could get the choice to betray Ambrose in the end after he taught you all those spells and then get Malistaire's spells too lol.
It can be the other way around.Once every day,groups of wizards can leave Malistaire.Maybe he can capture a wizard that's level 10 and under after they win a battle to replace the wizards who left.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
though for the same reason i posted earlier on a similar thread this wont happen (short version: kids would start arguments over which is better and flamewars.)
Though if it did since you said seperate realms all they'd have to do is remake all the character models and names, slightly edit all characters dialogues and then make up a storyline for evil. this would not interfer with good people and their story becuase thier on different realms. In the end if they did change the cheapest and fastest way possible for it to work, it would feel like playing through the same game though kinda reversed. if they really did give full effort though into redoing the game for evil it would be crazy how great it would be. to bad they don't have the time, or money to do that.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Okay, guys, it's time to take action!! Since there are mostly positive replys, let's get a teacher involved!!
I just ? the idea. Keep working for it!!

Amber Owl
Magus death student.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Dracula083 wrote:
Maybe they could add downloadable content like on other games. You could get a disk with the downloadable content on it. After that you would pop the disk in the CD-Rom. You could start as a new wizard under Malistaire's teachings.

probably a good idea... but still it would confuse the other players and make it unfair for everyone.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
morgenbard wrote:
I have an idea, that at the start of the game you could either pick, or be randomly chosen to be either on Malistaire's side, which would start out in Dragonspyre, or Ambrose's side, which would start out in wizard city like you do now. There would be Malistaire people-only realms, and Ambrose people-only realms, so you didn't have confusions like "Oh, let's go defeat Malistaire!" "Defeat the teacher? Are you nuts?" and when you did PvP it would be Ambrose people vs. Malistaire people. Malistaire people's ultimate goal would be to defeat Ambrose, and Ambrose people would experience the game as it is now. Also, Malistaire people would start in Dragonspyre and end in Wizard City. They would also have different outfits.

P.S. I know this will never happen, as they would have to completely remodel the game, but please consider it and it IS a good idea, isn't it?

uhhhh... no

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
stevegirl wrote:
Okay, guys, it's time to take action!! Since there are mostly positive replys, let's get a teacher involved!!
I just ? the idea. Keep working for it!!

Amber Owl
Magus death student.

I agree, don't the professors have a say in this???

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
mikamet12345 wrote:
Lol that is funny but still possible. i mean, with technology, lots of things are possible and it sounds interesting
Agreed

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
morgenbard wrote:

the beginning for malistare woul be the same one that ambrose does, only
he is in dragonspyre and he has a pet dragon

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
i like this idea. i have an idea that'll go with this. like margenbar mentioned in pvp, an ambrose member will fight a malistare member, or a malistare member will always fight an ambrose member. let's say a malistare member beats an ambrose member, the ambrose member will become a malistare member. or if an ambrose member beats a malistare member, the malistare member becomes an ambrose member. btw people who has switched sides from pvp can be back on their old team by being beaten by them

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
if you joined malistare you should have a choice to be either a wraith, a skeleton, a draconian, a ghost, or a human.

i could imagine myself as a wraith

james lionsword
lv. 25 pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Tom5194 wrote:
Actually, that would sound cool. There would then be players being against and following the main storyline (though they would both be different). But only Death could be on Malistaire's side, and the other magic types on Ambrose's side.

Well.....
Also myth seeing Cyrus is Malistare's brother

Explorer
May 25, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
oats45 wrote:
Also, Pvp in the streets

That would be funny. Someone's trying to cross the street in the Shopping District. "Oh boy! I can't wait to get a new helmet!" Then he gets sucked into a battle for the 4th time. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?"
XD now that made me laugh! Good idea too!

Defender
May 18, 2009
That would be cool to go against Ambrose as a boss. It would go like this:
Name: Merle Ambrose
School: Spiral (all of the schools)
20,000 health
Casts: all lvl 22+ spells
Says: Young wizard, stop this madness! You are destroying wizard city! Back down and I will spare you!
After death: Oh dear, I can't believe this! You are the most powerful wizard I have ever seen! The spiral will fall, thanks to you! :(

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Sorry, I don't really get it. Malistaire gets killed by your wizard, right? If Ambrose were to die, the game wouldn't really have a point, right?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
ok that is awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome and well i would like to be on malistairs side and fight with draconians it is just awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
i absolutley love this idea i've thought about it for a while and would there have to be more schools for the death side??