Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire or Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I have an idea, that at the start of the game you could either pick, or be randomly chosen to be either on Malistaire's side, which would start out in Dragonspyre, or Ambrose's side, which would start out in wizard city like you do now. There would be Malistaire people-only realms, and Ambrose people-only realms, so you didn't have confusions like "Oh, let's go defeat Malistaire!" "Defeat the teacher? Are you nuts?" and when you did PvP it would be Ambrose people vs. Malistaire people. Malistaire people's ultimate goal would be to defeat Ambrose, and Ambrose people would experience the game as it is now. Also, Malistaire people would start in Dragonspyre and end in Wizard City. They would also have different outfits.

P.S. I know this will never happen, as they would have to completely remodel the game, but please consider it and it IS a good idea, isn't it?

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Actually, that would sound cool. There would then be players being against and following the main storyline (though they would both be different). But only Death could be on Malistaire's side, and the other magic types on Ambrose's side.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:
Actually, that would sound cool. There would then be players being against and following the main storyline (though they would both be different). But only Death could be on Malistaire's side, and the other magic types on Ambrose's side.

He might be brainwashing people.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
Maybe they could add downloadable content like on other games. You could get a disk with the downloadable content on it. After that you would pop the disk in the CD-Rom. You could start as a new wizard under Malistaire's teachings.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
OR you could get the choice to betray Ambrose in the end after he taught you all those spells and then get Malistaire's spells too lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ooh, and you'd have to fight the professors ... IN A RAVENWOOD DUNGEON!
Hmm, here are my ideas of the profs. (Dworgyn befriends you and guides you through the dungeon.)

First of all, you have to go through the Krokotopia Spiral Door sigil. It would take you inside Bartelby and you'd have to fight 4 Wizard NPCs.

Wizard 1:

Health: 1,395.

School: Fire

Wizard 2:

Health: 1,395

School: Life

Wizard 3:

School: Storm

Wizard 4:

School: Balance

Then, you'd have to go outside and fight Bartelby.

Bartelby: 8,555 Health (Replaces Gurtok Firebender)

Then, you'd go through all the schools and fight all the proffessors.

Halston Balestrom:

Health: 7,500

Storm

Minions: 3 Diviners.

Lydia Greyrose:

Health: 8,750

Ice

Minions: 3 Thaumaturges.

Dalia Falmea:

Health: 7,750.

Fire

3 Pyromancer Minions

Malorn Ashthorn:

Health: 1,200

Cheats by: Summoning one animate and 3 more appear at once. Also, whenever you try to attack him, he interrupts and stuns you. But, when you have a stunshield on, then attack. He also takes two turns.

Death

Moolinda Wu:

Health: 9,000

Minions: Three Theurgists.

Life

Cyrus Drake:

Says: You were a pawn of my brother too long! I shall break the chains!

Health: 10,000

Myth

Minions: Three Orthrus Minions, they cast two spells each round.

Says after defeat: MY BROTHER WAS A FOOL!

Animation: Malistaire blasts Cyrus and then he steals life from Cyrus to give to Sylvia. Now, Sylvia rises as a ghastly wraith. You now choose who to fight: Malistaire or Ambrose?

Dungeon ends.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Continued of my last post.

If you fight Malistaire, his stats are like this:

Malistaire:

Says: You are a traitor! I will make you pay for this!

Death

Minions: Sylvia Drake, Dworgyn, and one Soul Servant.

or ...

Merle Ambrose:

20,000 HEALTH

Says: I wish not hurt you, wizard! Just stop now and I will spare you!

Myth

Minions: Dueler Diego, Injured Cyrus Drake, and a Legendary Conjurer.

After Malistaire Defeated,

Sylvia and Malistaire are dead, and Cyrus is revived. Merle thanks you.

After Merle defeated,

Malistaire laughs and gives the health of Merle to Sylvia. You are called by the Umbra Queen to do her bidding now.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
morgenbard wrote:
I have an idea, that at the start of the game you could either pick, or be randomly chosen to be either on Malistaire's side, which would start out in Dragonspyre, or Ambrose's side, which would start out in wizard city like you do now. There would be Malistaire people-only realms, and Ambrose people-only realms, so you didn't have confusions like "Oh, let's go defeat Malistaire!" "Defeat the teacher? Are you nuts?" and when you did PvP it would be Ambrose people vs. Malistaire people. Malistaire people's ultimate goal would be to defeat Ambrose, and Ambrose people would experience the game as it is now. Also, Malistaire people would start in Dragonspyre and end in Wizard City. They would also have different outfits.

P.S. I know this will never happen, as they would have to completely remodel the game, but please consider it and it IS a good idea, isn't it?

Nice idea, and I think another major goal for Malistaire Minions is to revive Sylvia ...
and in CL, help the Umbra queen.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:

Actually, my brother thought that should be the case, but i would think that malistaire would want all the help he could get, and there isn't ONLY death in ds, is there?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
OK, in my first post i didn't consider celestia, so here's what happens after defeating Ambrose if you're Malistaire:

Malistaire has gone crazy and decided that he wants to rule the spiral. He decides morganthe is a threat and sends you to defeat her as well. Then you just follow the normal story of celestia. problem solved.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Here is my opinion. Love your ideas but I think we should destroy them both and start our own league of minions. And let's say I was ambrose and I fought maliatare but a malistare guy comes and mindwashes us to defeat your leader Merle or malistair.then you start your league to seek REVENGE! Then you would defeat the minion who made you kill the your leader. Then you bring them back and win you like that?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
No offence, but this idea is way too much. Haven't the creators done a good enough job with the game already? Personally, I think that this will unbalance the game and ruin it. :P

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Lol that is funny but still possible. i mean, with technology, lots of things are possible and it sounds interesting

Survivor
May 03, 2009

Actually, my brother thought that should be the case, but i would think that malistaire would want all the help he could get, and there isn't ONLY death in ds, is there?

your right. i thought that someone might mention that. no there are a lot of things in ds that r not death, trust me i know! lolz

Survivor
May 03, 2009
AWESOME! can i have ur autograph lOlZ! that is a super good idea and i would think if ki wants to make the majority of us happy, they will do this!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Ooh, and you'd have to fight the professors ... IN A RAVENWOOD DUNGEON!
Hmm, here are my ideas of the profs. (Dworgyn befriends you and guides you through the dungeon.)

First of all, you have to go through the Krokotopia Spiral Door sigil. It would take you inside Bartelby and you'd have to fight 4 Wizard NPCs.

Then, you'd have to go outside and fight Bartelby.

Bartelby: 8,555 Health (Replaces Gurtok Firebender)

Then, you'd go through all the schools and fight all the proffessors.

Halston Balestrom:

Health: 7,500

Storm

Minions: 3 Diviners.

Lydia Greyrose:

Health: 8,750

Ice

Minions: 3 Thaumaturges.

Dalia Falmea:

Health: 7,750.

Fire

3 Pyromancer Minions

Malorn Ashthorn:

Health: 1,200

Cheats by: Summoning one animate and 3 more appear at once. Also, whenever you try to attack him, he interrupts and stuns you. But, when you have a stunshield on, then attack. He also takes two turns.

Death

Moolinda Wu:

Health: 9,000

Minions: Three Theurgists.

Life

Cyrus Drake:

Says: You were a pawn of my brother too long! I shall break the chains!

Myth

Minions: Three Orthrus Minions, they cast two spells each round.

Says after defeat: MY BROTHER WAS A FOOL!

Animation: Malistaire blasts Cyrus and then he steals life from Cyrus to give to Sylvia. Now, Sylvia rises as a ghastly wraith. You now choose who to fight: Malistaire or Ambrose?

Dungeon ends.
I think that Ravenwood should be the final dungeon and bartby the final boss. Also, Pvp in the strees

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
oats45 wrote:
Also, Pvp in the streets

I considered that, but that might be difficult to do. You see, then there would have to be something so that Malistaire people didn't end up in Ambrose people only areas, and vice versa.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
oats45 wrote:
Also, Pvp in the streets

That would be funny. Someone's trying to cross the street in the Shopping District. "Oh boy! I can't wait to get a new helmet!" Then he gets sucked into a battle for the 4th time. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?"

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Merle Ambrose:

20,000 HEALTH

Says: I wish not hurt you, wizard! Just stop now and I will spare you!

Myth

Minions: Dueler Diego, Injured Cyrus Drake, and a Legendary Conjurer.

After Malistaire Defeated,

Sylvia and Malistaire are dead, and Cyrus is revived. Merle thanks you.

After Merle defeated,

Malistaire laughs and gives the health of Merle to Sylvia. You are called by the Umbra Queen to do her bidding now.

merle is balche (not good speller)

and sylvia die and help you by giveing you pips

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
That idea would be awesome! I would choose to be bad and get revenge on those who think ice is weak just because our attacks. But i would like to fight Lydia Greyrose she should betray ambrose and join malistaire * evil laugh *

I hope this idea gets brought into the game!
-Blaze Darkvault level 48 ice

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
very good idea! but this would be to much work but you could make a new download. and i always had the thought that master ambrose would be balance.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
ok you are all wrong about Ambrose because you should make a new character and play through the tutorial his teleport is a cloud of astral items he whould have all the spells from all 3 of the astral schools and he would not cheat

but how about once you beat everyone but malistare and merle they would join forces saying you have become too powerful and then you have to fight them both but of course it would b a 4 person dungeon

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
ambrose side: (final area)
marleybone: secret clocktower.
floor one: lord nightshade
health: 3,700
school: death
--------------------------
lady blackhope
health:2,050
school:death
rattlebones
health:1,720
---------------------
floor 2
son of storms
health:5,670
school:storm
krokopatra
health:5,670
school:storm
---------------------------
nirini champion
health:970
school:balance
----------------------
floor 3
meowarty
health:4,600
school:myth
----------------------
agony wraith
health:9,050
----------------------
floor 4
pluage oni
health:6,705
--------------------
death oni
health:5,700
--------------------
jade oni
health:10,000
school:life
--------------------
floor 5
malistare
health:11,050
----------------------
sylvia drake
health:9,700
--------------------
brainwashed wizard
health:1,700
school:balance
------------------
brainwashed wizard
health:1,800
school:ice
-----------------
on the final floor (floor 5) master ambrose will say: young wizard at last your here! we must defeat malistare! then malistare casts wraith and kills ambrose. and gamma helps you defeat them
gamma
health:5,000
------------------
now i'm gonna end this page because it is very long kk