Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets need to quit stealing.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
My pet won't ever stop stealing all of my guiding lights. I was going to use on to heal this one girl but the pet steals it all the time and it gets very annoying! I think their sprite should not be affected by guiding light and the guiding light won't be consumed by their heal.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
That sounds like it would be a problem, since you can't even control it and pets often heal the wrong person at the wrong time, maybe you should be able to chose to cast it on your pet or you, where it will only work it you heal someone....

Amber Stormsong master diviner

Armiger
May 10, 2010
OH my what a complaint! Oh no, what are we ever to do? Here is an idea! Get a real ring and athame, you know, the crafted ones, that give 20 and have 21% in! that would be 40% out automatically.

If you do, you will double the heal your spritely pet has! But to complain about spritely? Hello! Best talent to ever come to the game and to pets!

Leave it alone dude!

Pick and choose your battles, cause this is not one!

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
LOL must be Life.

I was complaining about this mightily about four months ago here.

Your only solution is to do a hatch, hope you get a Satyr, and not train the pet.

You may find that once you get Forest Lord, you WANT that pet with Spritely, to relieve yourself of healing so you can help hit. You need 8 pips (or 4 power pips) before you can fire off Forest Lord, and healing can cut into that. Matter of fact, I put Minor Blessing in back in my deck, I can fire off a quick heal on a friend and might do 235 if it criticals.

I always thought it was odd that all the other may cast talents are zero pip spells, but Sprite is a one pip spell.

How would it be if Spritely was changed to may cast Guiding Light? LOL would they be complaining or what?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
darthjt wrote:
OH my what a complaint! Oh no, what are we ever to do? Here is an idea! Get a real ring and athame, you know, the crafted ones, that give 20 and have 21% in! that would be 40% out automatically.

If you do, you will double the heal your spritely pet has! But to complain about spritely? Hello! Best talent to ever come to the game and to pets!

Leave it alone dude!

So I guess a Rebirth with 70% extra heal is not what you want, eh?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Leave it alone dude!

actually, my life has the cosmic athame and stellar ring that has the 20 out and 21% in! Also, has crafted robe and hat! So, has 100% life accuracy, 120 critical rating. Does normal rebirth at 1260 and 2520 if criticals! That is without guiding light!

Simple, you don't want spritely to effect guiding light, use a pet that doesn't have spritely!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Well i dont actually think this is a problem in my opinion, since you can heal anyways just with a weaker heal.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Leave it alone dude!

actually, my life has the cosmic athame and stellar ring that has the 20 out and 21% in! Also, has crafted robe and hat! So, has 100% life accuracy, 120 critical rating. Does normal rebirth at 1260 and 2520 if criticals! That is without guiding light!

Simple, you don't want spritely to effect guiding light, use a pet that doesn't have spritely!

I think people like it when they don't have to use pips to heal.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Leave it alone dude!

I agree, which is why I don't understand a post to change it at all! or complain about it at all. Spritely is the best talent to come to pets and best addition to the game!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Leave it alone dude!

I agree, which is why I don't understand a post to change it at all! or complain about it at all. Spritely is the best talent to come to pets and best addition to the game!

I see how you're looking at this now. Were not complaing about Spritely itself, were complaing about Guiding Light being used by Spritely.