Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Un-Do Ignore Without Removing Friend

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Help!

I accidentally hit IGNORE. I don't know how to un-do this without removing my friend.

I've looked for previous posts on this and I have found no real answer...

My only saving grace is that we're also friends through my other wizards - but isn't there an easier way to un-do this???

Shouldn't removing the ignore mean just that - stop ignoring and move them back on friendly status? Why do they have to be removed as a friend altogether?!!!

Or shouldn't there be a safety feature where it asks "Are you sure you want to ignore this friend?" before it actually ignores them???

This is frustrating!

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 43 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 37 myth
Lenora DrakeMancer lvl 19 fire
Nora SeaStone lvl 9 storm

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
i have lost some of my best friends because of this i am bored and they go afk and i hit ignore then un ignore than i am like oops and send them a friend requests but for some reason they dont come back and they go off the game sign them out automaticly because of inactivity.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
They really need a mute option so that we can turn off all message from everyone if we would like.. or a ignore friend button- that we can still keep our friend and un-ignore them later.. i find this to be bothersome too- sometimes if one of my friends is chatting so much that i die in a battle i would prefer to just mute them for the time..