Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I want to know what level you need to be to get to Celestia because I am Level 43 and I went up to headmaster Ambrose to see if he had any quests and all he said was "Young Wizard- Let me see you at once I need you to go to- CELESTIA" or something like that. How do I exactly go to him if I was already there or is this a trick??? I want to get to Celestia SOOOOO badly.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You need to have finished the Final Countdown Quest and be level 48 to get the Spiral Key to Celestia.

Megan

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
sphll99 wrote:
I want to know what level you need to be to get to Celestia because I am Level 43 and I went up to headmaster Ambrose to see if he had any quests and all he said was "Young Wizard- Let me see you at once I need you to go to- CELESTIA" or something like that. How do I exactly go to him if I was already there or is this a trick??? I want to get to Celestia SOOOOO badly.

There are two requirements. Beat Malistare, and be level 48.

Defender
May 27, 2010
you have to be level 48 and have completed "The Final Countdown" quest to be able to reach Celestia
Hope I helped! :D
Fire is the True Balance

Squire
Apr 18, 2010