Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Sword card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Every chool gets a sword card to help boost damage, like 30% or so. Where is the the Life sword card at? The instructor doesn't have it, and I'm lvl 24 already. Everyone else gets their swords at like lvl 12-15. What's going on here? Where is it?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
randyglay wrote:
Every chool gets a sword card to help boost damage, like 30% or so. Where is the the Life sword card at? The instructor doesn't have it, and I'm lvl 24 already. Everyone else gets their swords at like lvl 12-15. What's going on here? Where is it?

I believe you mean the life blade card, which boosts the next outgoing attack by 40% I believe this spell can be learned from Moolinda Wu at lvl 16 or so. If not, then it is from a secret trainer.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Its a school only spell, every school has one, they learn it at different levels. By being school only its a spell you get when you turn a lvl then your teacher gives you a quest. Because of that other people of different schools cant learn non school specific spells to boost them. Imagine a storm that could use leviathan (1000 damage), iffrit (spelled wrong i think, 600-800 damage?) and maybe forest lord. Plus a blade for each school. Thats why there are school only spells. Clothing boosts can be for any school though, my storm has a 60 boost storm damage and a 73 life boost damage.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
Its a school only spell, every school has one, they learn it at different levels. By being school only its a spell you get when you turn a lvl then your teacher gives you a quest. Because of that other people of different schools cant learn non school specific spells to boost them. Imagine a storm that could use leviathan (1000 damage), iffrit (spelled wrong i think, 600-800 damage?) and maybe forest lord. Plus a blade for each school. Thats why there are school only spells. Clothing boosts can be for any school though, my storm has a 60 boost storm damage and a 73 life boost damage.

to things one about the fire spell, efreet, 875 or something around there, to i was also wondering the same thing about life

Scot Soulhammer-Legendary pyromancer
-adept life

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Complete all of Krokospinx. earlier reply got it right.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14630

Life Blade - 0 pips
Effect: +40% to next Life Damage spell

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Yes you will receive this card just before entering Marleybone (the area after krokotopia). It is very late game compared to other schools. Did you grab the life trap in colossus boulevard at least? Because that can heal for now :)