Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't reach my potted plants to harvest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I have some 'natural shelving' in my wizard's house, two bits of rock. (watchtower hall, upstairs near the waterfall).
I decided to put some potted plants there.

Now they have all matured and are doing well. I can easily harvest the plants near the front of my 'shelf' but the ones a little more to the back I can't seem to reach! One of them is a King Parsley, so I'm quite disappointed about not ever being able to harvest it.

It also seems I cannot move the pots once they have plants in. I even tried plowing my also unreachable fly trap plant, hoping that I would at least get my seed back - but no.

So my King Parsley is basically lost to me; I'll never be able to harvest it? :(

Please change this?
Why not make a harvest 'spell' that costs no energy; that way you don't have stand next to the plant to harvest it. Seems more logical too, since all other gardening activities work like that.
Or otherwise make it at least possible to move pots once they have a plant in them.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Djohdja wrote:
I have some 'natural shelving' in my wizard's house, two bits of rock. (watchtower hall, upstairs near the waterfall).
I decided to put some potted plants there.

Now they have all matured and are doing well. I can easily harvest the plants near the front of my 'shelf' but the ones a little more to the back I can't seem to reach! One of them is a King Parsley, so I'm quite disappointed about not ever being able to harvest it.

It also seems I cannot move the pots once they have plants in. I even tried plowing my also unreachable fly trap plant, hoping that I would at least get my seed back - but no.

So my King Parsley is basically lost to me; I'll never be able to harvest it? :(

Please change this?
Why not make a harvest 'spell' that costs no energy; that way you don't have stand next to the plant to harvest it. Seems more logical too, since all other gardening activities work like that.
Or otherwise make it at least possible to move pots once they have a plant in them.

Oh, that's just sad. You should just plow it now, since it will be unharvestable when elder.