Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunken city warnings and complaints

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
For wizards who are just starting out in the game, please consider this piece of advice: skip sunken city. Or at least wait until you are higher level to complete it, because it is very fustrating and gives very little experience. Sunken city is not required to finish the game (at all!) and the plot has nothing to do with the "big picture". When I was going through it with my first wizard, I was about ready to punch the screen in for making such a difficult dungeon for such low levels. I'm not sure what has been changed since then (I'm grandmaster now), but my new low level wizard is about ready to go though it, and I say that KI should either alter the plot to make it more important, or increase the rewards for those who complete the quest (or both). Please post any advice for making sunken city quick and painless. Thanks! 8)

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
All I have to say about Sunken City is beware of probably getting your first taste of getting pulledin Sunken City when I had done it I was a journeyman without a subscribtion plus its so easy not to get pulled in in WC Sunken City reminds me of MB and how I am pulled in atleast once in both places.The street monsters if I remember have atleast 750 health but I am not sure.
Tips beside reading the guide make sure you have alot of mana there is 5 floors after you have you beat the 3 sisters that look Scarlet Screamers but with more health!

I also think it is way to hard but having another person is essential you can't solo it at the level you got it trust me I tried but it can also be very fun so its up to you like the guy above me said you dont have to do Sunken City!!!!!!!

For Grubb Treasure Cards!!!!!!!!!I along with another person used a whole lot of them also make sure you have a potion bottle it can be very helpful...

Hope I helped! Fiona FairyBreath Level 27 Pyromancer Undead Slayer!

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
viradis wrote:
For wizards who are just starting out in the game, please consider this piece of advice: skip sunken city. Or at least wait until you are higher level to complete it, because it is very fustrating and gives very little experience. Sunken city is not required to finish the game (at all!) and the plot has nothing to do with the "big picture". When I was going through it with my first wizard, I was about ready to punch the screen in for making such a difficult dungeon for such low levels. I'm not sure what has been changed since then (I'm grandmaster now), but my new low level wizard is about ready to go though it, and I say that KI should either alter the plot to make it more important, or increase the rewards for those who complete the quest (or both). Please post any advice for making sunken city quick and painless. Thanks! 8)

Henchmen. 20+ and henchmen.