Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
I don't have the Master of the Oasis badge. I have completed all quests in Krok that I can find.

I have the badges confirming the completion of the Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms

I've done all the library quests, prospector zeke, and the crafting. what quest am i missing?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go check the spell deck shop. The shopkeeper might have something for you to do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Monopolized wrote:
I don't have the Master of the Oasis badge. I have completed all quests in Krok that I can find.

I have the badges confirming the completion of the Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms

I've done all the library quests, prospector zeke, and the crafting. what quest am i missing?

I just finished Krokotopia, and when I went to see Pvt. Finchley in Marleybone, then I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Note: did you get the side quest from the Deck Shop in Krokotopia?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
It was the deck shop.

Thanks for the help, I never would have gone in there. lol

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I am Legenary Ice Wizard and I am done with all the Quests in Krokatopia and I dont have it but i have Hero Of Krokatopia.
Whats wrong? Do I have a chance of ever getting that badge? :-(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LaClash101 wrote:
I am Legenary Ice Wizard and I am done with all the Quests in Krokatopia and I dont have it but i have Hero Of Krokatopia.
Whats wrong? Do I have a chance of ever getting that badge? :-(

I'm not sure if it matters or not, but there is also the "Secret Shopper" badge from Krokotopia. I don't know if you need that one too, in order to get the Master of the Oasis.

I found this thread on the forum at Wizard101central.com. It might help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137037&highlight=oasis+quests

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Well is it still a bug or something cause I dont have it and I have done the deck shop quest and just everything and still dont have it and I wont all the badges that a person can have and I dont. :(

Survivor
May 05, 2010
I have done all of the quests including the deck shop and I still dont have the Master of the Oasis badge. I've been driving myself crazy for the last two days searching every inch of Krokotopia, and I am 100% certain that there isn't anything that I missed. I have read some older posts about this badge being bugged, is it possible that it still is?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Spotz01 wrote:
I have done all of the quests including the deck shop and I still dont have the Master of the Oasis badge. I've been driving myself crazy for the last two days searching every inch of Krokotopia, and I am 100% certain that there isn't anything that I missed. I have read some older posts about this badge being bugged, is it possible that it still is?

It's possible that it is bugged. If so, send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your username and your character's name too.

One other thought -- did you take the next step and go to see Pvt. Finchley in Marleybone yet? Like Honeybee mentioned above, I got the badge when I went to see him.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
LaClash101 wrote:
Whats wrong? Do I have a chance of ever getting that badge? :(

I thought you got that badge defeating krokopatra in Tomb of Storms and thats how you got to mb. Maybe I was wrong. I got it doing that. If you did all of the quests then I don't know.
Sierra Pearl smith
lvl 35 Magus Thaumaturge (Ice)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I just confirmed this. I collect all badges and you do not get the Master of the Oasis until you speak to Pvt. Finchley in the Spiral Gate in Marlebone.

Valdus Skullwraith - Legendary Death Level 60
Alric Skullwraith - Legendary Ice Level 60
Talon Skullwraith - Legendary Storm Level 60
Belgrim Skullwraith - Level 28 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
LaClash101 wrote:
Whats wrong? Do I have a chance of ever getting that badge? :(

Course you do! did you try looking in the deck shop? Did you try the crafting krok's quest? (also, if he is a crafting KROK, does that make him evil????) this was my first time getting the badge, and I looked for answers in some of the forums. Look around! I am sure you will find it somewhere!!!!

-WebmasterJoe13