Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions and their ranks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
So I searched and searched on here for how to get your minion to be a highger rank. And I could not find a strait forward answer. I just got my ice minion. But I was curious as to know how to make him go up in rank.
I see all the questions about why are they rank one if they are really 3 pips.
But I don't care about that I'm just curious as to how to make them rank up.

Your help is much appreaciated. Thansk :-)

Administrator
The Ice Minion, as fun as it can be, is only available in one rank.

Some schools have minions that increase in rank based on how many pips are spent on them, Death & Myth in particular.

They both have minions that are X pip cost - the more pips they spend, then higher rank minion they get.

Your Ice minion will serve you well. It has several attack spells at its disposal and will also assist by drawing attention away from you in battle. It will blade, shield and taunt your opponents into not attacking you, allowing you to build up some pips to heal or pull out that really big spell.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
but can't you make quests to rank up your minion? after all you are a admistetor

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Ice Minion, as fun as it can be, is only available in one rank.

Some schools have minions that increase in rank based on how many pips are spent on them, Death & Myth in particular.

They both have minions that are X pip cost - the more pips they spend, then higher rank minion they get.

Your Ice minion will serve you well. It has several attack spells at its disposal and will also assist by drawing attention away from you in battle. It will blade, shield and taunt your opponents into not attacking you, allowing you to build up some pips to heal or pull out that really big spell.

Wait, whoa whoa. The ice minion shields? Mine never has... And yes I have used it since the upgrade to it.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice