Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locate green pagoda in cave of soltitude.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
This is driving me insane . Where on earth is this green pagoda?
I need to locate it for one of my balance spells. (Incidentally, I'm way past Mooshu but finally thought I'd better get around to doing this :P)

Tiffany Darkheart/ Master Sorcerer.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
recycledbones wrote:
I need to locate it for one of my balance spells. (Incidentally, I'm way past Mooshu but finally thought I'd better get around to doing this :P)

Use the map, it will be indicated on it.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
It's before you enter the cave with the water spirits. I do believe it's the first house you explore for a quest. Anyways you should be able to just look at houses sigils.

Delver
May 26, 2009
It's either near Binh Hoa or Mossback, not exactly sure though. Hope this helps, and good luck! :D

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
I'm not sure of its exact location, but just use quest tracker to guide you to the pagoda.

-Ashley Mythblade Level 47 Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
recycledbones wrote:

You might want to read the dialogue box in your quest log again.

Are you working on the Level 48 Balance quest, "Sickness and Health"?

If so, it says you must fight the Plague Oni. He is in Shirataki Temple, not Cave of Solitude. (Don't forget that you have to unlock the gate to the temple by going down the road first, and fighting someone in the hut at the end of the road.)

Hope this helps.

Found this thread on wizard101central.com fansite. It might help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85550&highlight=sickness+health

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
recycledbones wrote:

You might want to read the dialogue box in your quest log again.

Are you working on the Level 48 Balance quest, "Sickness and Health"?

If so, it says you must fight the Plague Oni. He is in Shirataki Temple, not Cave of Solitude. (Don't forget that you have to unlock the gate to the temple by going down the road first, and fighting someone in the hut at the end of the road.)

Hope this helps.

Found this thread on wizard101central.com fansite. It might help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85550&highlight=sickness+health

==================================

Just one more thought to add to this:

There is also the Level 38 Balance quest, to go to the Cave of Solitude and fight Hyottoko in the Moojoto Pagoda (not sure of the spelling on those).

I was just in the Cave of Solitude and there is one green pagoda that I don't have access to.

If you look at you map for the Cave of Solitude, where you see the word "Mossback", there is a pagoda right under the letter "k" in "Mossback". Could that be the one you are looking for?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
I am looking for this too...very frustrating, because it let's you click on the quest but the arrow doesn't show you the way. And there are several green pagodas in that area. None seem to be the right one.

Note: it would be nice (and, I don't know...actually helpful) if those who reply to your (our) question both A) know the answer B) know what they are talking about. All of these posts are either guesses, or notes about unrelated things. Please only post the answer if you actually know it. Thanks!

To clarify - this is for those of us trying to "Locate green pagoda in cave of solitude" for our Balance School level 38 quest to obtain (in the end) the Spectral Minion card.

If you know where it is, please post it. Otherwise although we appreciate your good intentions, please keep your guesses to your self.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bastina wrote:
I am looking for this too...very frustrating, because it let's you click on the quest but the arrow doesn't show you the way. And there are several green pagodas in that area. None seem to be the right one.

Note: it would be nice (and, I don't know...actually helpful) if those who reply to your (our) question both A) know the answer B) know what they are talking about. All of these posts are either guesses, or notes about unrelated things. Please only post the answer if you actually know it. Thanks!

To clarify - this is for those of us trying to "Locate green pagoda in cave of solitude" for our Balance School level 38 quest to obtain (in the end) the Spectral Minion card.

If you know where it is, please post it. Otherwise although we appreciate your good intentions, please keep your guesses to your self.

The first sentence on the Message Board Code of Conduct says

"Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, and ask questions about the game. "

All of the above posts were doing just that, and all of them were polite and helpful, with the exception of yours. The correct answer is listed in the responses above. Did you bother to check any of them out?

And I will "not" keep my guesses to myself. I have every right to post on these boards, just as you do.