Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blazing fury fire club!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Sweet i am so glad theres a fire club im a level 22 pyromancer(no secondary class just mixed with at least 1 spell from all the other types) despite my level im really experienced so just ask me questions here or in game my name is james starblade also have second character james night walker so if you need help ask me. btw balance is weak at first but its final spells are super strong if you can go to krokatopia balance school(pit outside krokosphinx and in front of niles)

FIRE ROCKS!!!!

Defender
May 28, 2009
Fire school is the best EVER!!! I have really enjoyed playing my character Matthew Darkhand lvl 32 Pyromancer. I'm so glad that the game asks you a series of questions for school selection. I did it twice and ended up a fire both times. It was Fate!! I love being fire. As far as secondary schools, I agree with several other posts that I have seen. Death up to Feint and Ice up to Tower Shield. It has worked out great for me. Now lets burn the place up!!!!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
JTLewis wrote:
I am still kinda new to the game (just got to krokotopia) and I was just wondering if any of y'all other fire wizards had tips on what to spend my training points on? So far I have spent 3 in storm, but I'm not certain if thats the best choice. So I was just wondering if I could get any help from y'all more experienced fire wizards.

Hey man,
i spent a few training points in storm like yourself, and didn't like it very much, so I swiched to the death school and I'm loving it. the thing about death school is that they have spells that damage your enemies and heal you. it really comes in handy in the field.
Ps, if your not really into death, try flame school if your not already a pyromancer.
warkidd22

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
level4 wrote:
Secondary School. Which one is a good match? I use life school and it seem to work very well for me. I use their attacks for cheap/accurate damage and the healing spells to stay alive. I only have two more life spells left to learn, but I may skip them and find a different school or use points to get non-school specific cards.

Another thing - spell chains. Any good combinations you use? There is one I used the other night. +35% fire attack, %25 fire attack (on enemy), -80% fire attack (on me). Use the spell (can't think of name) that does 250 damage to you to cause 600 on them. You can do some serious damage while taking little and it's fairly cheap pip-wise to do.

I am also a pyromancer and I too am fond of the spell immoliate. i can do 1000+ damage. also, a good secondary school is the death school because it heals you and damages your enemies.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
WillowDawn wrote:
I am a Fire Wizard, is there a fire minion for us?

yes there is at lv 28 :)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Hi ya peoples i am Scarlet Redthron lvl 50 pyromancer my fav attack is fire dragon

fire is the best! :-P :P 8)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
fliporama wrote:
drago529 wrote:
firewizard94 wrote:
Hello all fire wizards out there from lvl 1 to 100+ this is the fire club!
you can post all you want about the fire school dorm or why you think the fire school is the best! post any thing at all that you want to know! remember help others!

*the fire school is the best thumbs up!* and is there a spell called fire dragon? i saw it around the site is it real?
I don't know but my favorite spell is the fire bird.

what does a fire minion look like? ::

yes there is a spell called fire dragon you earn it when you are lvl 48 by doing a quest a long quest
the fire minion looks like those fire guys in krokotopia uh i dont know what they are called not the nirinis but those guys that their bottom half of their body is fire

Hero
May 19, 2009
well since this is the blazing "fury" fire club, are all the members just people in animal suites running around on fire?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i no i good move for the minion it would be called lava blast

it hurts everyone 200 damage it shoots out of a volcano uses for pips

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hiya.

I am Neela Glade level 48 pyromancer. I would love to join this club.

And, I think it would be cool if Professor Falmea joined too.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
JTLewis wrote:
I am still kinda new to the game (just got to krokotopia) and I was just wondering if any of y'all other fire wizards had tips on what to spend my training points on? So far I have spent 3 in storm, but I'm not certain if thats the best choice. So I was just wondering if I could get any help from y'all more experienced fire wizards.

you should start spending it on ice, cause its your opposite type, and will help when battling other fire types ;)

Alex Mistfist
Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Fire dominates all !!!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Woot a Fire Club in my opinion i think some people think fire is weak and all that well there very wrong fire is one of the strongest elements and if you use it in a correct way it can be better than storm in my opinion i think fire is better than storm but well idk but this club is awesome see you out there fire wizards!

AndrewNightBlade, level 50 grandmaster. Never Underestimate the Powers of A Pyromancer.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
Every time I use mt pheonix spell it freezes for about two seconds and then kills my enemy. Does anyone know why it freezes?

Kaitlyn Daisybreeze Lvl35 Pyromancer

P.S. dont make fun of my name, i made it when i was 9

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
this is getting really frustrating. My fire wizard is fizzling as much as my storm wizard. Firebird will usually work 2 out of 3 tries, but, fire elf and link will fizzle 2 out 3 tries.