Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weather at your castle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I think that there should be weather at a castle and there could be day and night, too. Say you come home to your castle and it is raining and you want it to be sunny and cheerful. You could spend energy to change the weather, but if you don't weather would be completely random.

Comment on my idea!

Nicitas Legendary Pyromancer

Historian
May 28, 2009
Great! You can change weather is really a extraorwizardry idea! I'll also like idea of changing musics. Such as holiday music in holidays and having the option to delete a wall and put a door and make a nother chamber. You can default anytime. Let's we pray to have those ideas in the future! :D

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I like the idea. Maybe each weather spell could be quested for a different levels, just to keep things interesting!

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
YES! At my Marleybone Royal Estate its ALWAYS DARK! I want it to SNOW!

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl. 39

Andrew Earth ~ Balance adn Myth
Lvl. 12

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
That would be GREAT! Just one type of weather all the time is BORING! Especially in the marlybone houses where it is always dark.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Great! You can change weather is really a extraorwizardry idea! I'll also like idea of changing musics. Such as holiday music in holidays and having the option to delete a wall and put a door and make a nother chamber. You can default anytime. Let's we pray to have those ideas in the future! :D

I never thought of music! Great idea and thank you for commenting!

William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
there are some games that the weather that you see adjusts to the weather in your area. your account has your location details. for example today here in ohio it is rainy so in the game it would be Rainy.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Might be useful!

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
If you buy the Storm School House, it's like a thunder storm. However, you can't change it. Great idea though