Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim only for members?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Is Grizzleheim only a member place. Because I did a quest on Grizzleheim when I was a level ten

Nora Raingem ~Lvl 22 Adept Sorcerer

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Grizzleheim is like any other world besides the core of Wizard City, you pay for it either via membership or crowns. The level 10 quest you did was something of an introduction/prequel to the quest you will recieve at level 20-Ambrose will give you the Spiral Key for it-that will let you begin to begin to explore Grizzleheim and complete the world as a side world not involved in the main storyline quests.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Grizzleheim is like any other world besides the core of Wizard City, you pay for it either via membership or crowns. The level 10 quest you did was something of an introduction/prequel to the quest you will recieve at level 20-Ambrose will give you the Spiral Key for it-that will let you begin to begin to explore Grizzleheim and complete the world as a side world not involved in the main storyline quests.

I believe it is a level 5 or 6 quest, not a level 10 quest.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
belltowergirl wrote:
Is Grizzleheim only a member place. Because I did a quest on Grizzleheim when I was a level ten

Nora Raingem ~Lvl 22 Adept Sorcerer
i really dont know like i'm a member and i got there level 20 so i dont know but i have 2 people and my other one is lvl 27 and also a member