Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets in shared bank

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I have both death and balance characters and want to try a hatch with my Hydra and Wraith, the question is, if I put the Wraith in the shared bank can my balance character take it out and use it for hatching?

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
You can.

Also for the shared bank, I dont get why you lose all your Energy. Whats the point, KI?

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
You can switch pets using the shared bank but when you take the pet out, that wizard loses all of his/her Energy.

@ Igloogirl3

You lose all of your energy so you can't kepp switching a pet between wizards to train it faster.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
You can.

Also for the shared bank, I dont get why you lose all your Energy. Whats the point, KI?

I imagine that is to prevent someone from 'cheating' and using multiple wizards to train one pet.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Does the game allow the wizard that withdraws the pet to keep his energy once the pet becomes epic and has full stats?

If it does not then i would consider this a bug as you can no longer train it at anything and the energy taken away could have been used for gardening. If it does then disregard this post :).

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It worked, I hatched, got another Hydra...(bummer)

I almost hate to suggest this, but I wonder if anyone has done it:

We know that you cannot get a pet from hatching that you can't EQUIP on at least 1 wizard on your account. So, say, I hatch the wraith with a stormzilla. I don't have a storm character, so the result would be either another wraith (most likely) or a hybrid. BUT: let's say I delete my death character(huge waste), now I don't have a wizard that could EQUIP either parent, so the only possible result should be (in theory) a hybrid. Has anybody done this (accidentally or on purpose)?