Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hopefully this one will be heard

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Wizards of the world of ...uh well Wizards. I have posted before about pvp and those of you who have read my posts and want me stop posting, I am hoping that this will be my last one on the subject.
PVP
A world of complaints, a land of losers and winners, a land of sore winners and losers, in dire need of fixing, as someone else has put it before, broken beyond repair, lost as a game of stuck up warlords and demanding privates... ah good old pvp.
Now lets start with a muture, adult like disscussion on the problems in pvp. (More then one point of view, not just mine)
1. The matching doesn't make any sense, so the only time you can really pvp is when you're a legendary or grandmaster.
2. The gear can be a little ridiculous if you don't know how to fight it. Examaple (out of pvp) I saw a legendary ice who had +80 some percent attack, that, my fellow wizards, is something ridiculous. Ice is suppsoed to have weak attacks, it is most certainly not right to give ice power in its weakness, it would be like giving storm a thousand more health.
3. Yeah, some people just can't handle losing. I don't know how many times I've been paired against sore losers. Makes pvp less enjoyable when you have to ignore people in order to keep from dropping to their level.
4. Gain/loss of points is a little harsh. You lose to much, gain to little, one side is getting ripped off in the majority of the battles. Some battles are good, some aren't, way of life.
5. Treasure cards. Hey guys they're allowed for a reason, some poeple would always lose to certain schools if they couldn't use treasure shields, it makes the game fair, don't go calling them a treasure noob because you weren't good enough to win. Though it is annoying when the only reason you lose is because they had treasures, hey ya win some and lose some.
6. :? self obsessed legendaries, grandmasters, warlords ect. Annoying yes, part of the game yes, do you have to get over it? yes. Nothing can be done about jerks, jerks are in real life and game life, and they're not going away.
7. Beginner (k i think i spelt that wrong, w101 needs spell check on these things) vs Advanced. No its not fair if your a begginer versuing an advanced but you better learn how to become an advacned as quickly as possible, you'll learn so don't worry.
8. The changing of cards and spells stricly because of pvp. This is not alright, storm wizards everywhere have been outraged by the change to wild bolts, I know that the only way you know you've done what's right is when you have very stubborn, one way thinking people on both sides mad at you, means your in the middle. This card changing is not compromise, its giving into one side. Listen to your players KI, they're what keeps this game running and they're the people you should please, the quest goers, the world explores, not the pvpers.

Listen to our words, Hear our words, Respond to our words, and you will understand that WE want changes, we want changes to the changes made because they have not improved pvp, they have twisted it even farther and they have broken it even more.

If pvp is not going to work chose a random pvp which someone before me has suggested, make your deck random, clothes random, then the only thing you can complain about is luck.

This next message is to those complaining about losing constantly
Get a new hobby, because pvp isn't for everyone. Don't complain about losing, improve your character, your stats, your deck, its the only way to do it.

I've noticed that these messages are never responded to KI officals, do you guys even look at these? Because the majority of messages posted here are directed at you, and I think most of us have assumed that we have been heard. But are we really?
PvP is not the life of everyone but its the biggest drama spot this game has to offer, people are upset and i see nothing being done about it, no words to silence the compaliners, no actions taken to undo what was done, no apologies to those who feel mistakes have been made.
Do you have change planned in the future, or are we shouting out just to hear ourselves?

Aaron FireStone, Final words to KI, and the wizards, on PvP