Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mark more than one location?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
Should we be able to mark more than one location?

It would be great! There should be a limit of like 5 places you can mark at a time but it is better than one!

I want to here what you guys and girls think about this!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I don't see a need for us to have 5 marks. I would like to see a choice to teleport to bazaar like we do the commons and our house.

Although the 5 marks would come in handy, I can also see it being abused by many of the lower levels who teleport to worlds they have not yet unlocked.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I totally agree. Like if you where doing a all around the spiral quest even with a mount it takes WAY TO LONG !!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yes, port to the Bazaar. Save me from the nasty business in the Commons.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
I definatly agree to having a teleport to the bazaar cause it does take to long to get there and now that i think about it, 5 is a little much.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I agree that it would be nice to have a port to the Bazaar or even to Olde Town.

And yes, even a couple of other ports maybe put in our spell books, but they would have to have a level limit. I have seen too many lower rank wizards in places they should not be. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to keep them from porting to those places as they do port to higher rank wizards. Many of us don't turn off our ports because we have friends of equal rank porting to us for battle.

But the Bazaar is a good idea. The Commons seems to be the one place that some of the younger wizards get the rudest.