Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lady BlackHope in Unicorn Way

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
What's the story behind Lady BlackHope in Unicorn Way? Why is she so very sad looking? :-(

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
She's been slipping out every night trying to hatch a Tempest. So far, no luck...

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
yeah i'd like to know that to i just battled her with my new myth wizard i haven't seen her in a while so i forgot how sad looking she is but she also seems pretty scary i mean look at what she says when you first battle her what she said is and i quote " Mere mortals should not dabble in the affairs of the undead perish now wizard! " that's pretty scary don't ya think

Joseph Thunderblade Level 60 Legendary Storm Diviner
Joseph Fireflame Level 41 Master Fire Pyromancer
Joseph Legendblood Level 6 Apprentice Myth Conjurer

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Malistaire's tampering with the Krokonomicon made many creatures rise from the death - including Lady BlackHope. She used to be a high-ranking wizard within the city; however, she grew tired of life, and when she passed away from old age, she was quite happy to float around in the afterlife.

When the death were pulled from the afterlife, some of them enjoyed their return to the mortal worlds, and though many relished the return to the mortal worlds, Lady Blackhope was quite fed up with mortals. Especially those who bring the dead back to life.

Mind you, being dead is... different. To them, living creatures are little more than blobs of life - it is very, very hard to distinguish between them. Poor Lady Blackhope thought that she was fighting Malistaire, and hoped to drag him into the afterlife along with herself.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
Malistaire's tampering with the Krokonomicon made many creatures rise from the death - including Lady BlackHope. She used to be a high-ranking wizard within the city; however, she grew tired of life, and when she passed away from old age, she was quite happy to float around in the afterlife.

When the death were pulled from the afterlife, some of them enjoyed their return to the mortal worlds, and though many relished the return to the mortal worlds, Lady Blackhope was quite fed up with mortals. Especially those who bring the dead back to life.

Mind you, being dead is... different. To them, living creatures are little more than blobs of life - it is very, very hard to distinguish between them. Poor Lady Blackhope thought that she was fighting Malistaire, and hoped to drag him into the afterlife along with herself.

Oh my goodness... No wonder she is so very sad.

Well when I get to Malistaire's Lair, I'm going to send him straight to her !
mwhaaaaaa...

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Bookshelvings wrote:

Great story Bookshelvings :)