Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Centennia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I thought of making a new world based on music and stuff. I have only came up with a few area so here they are, tell me your feedback guys!

The Curtain Call (Main Area)

The Auiditorium
Final Boss: Al Capella

The Opera House
Final DUNGEON (no final bosses, just a series in the dungeon)
Grand Theatre
Bosses: Bey' Toh' Venn'
Morganthe Illusion

The Broadway Floatilla
Final Boss: The Reckless Fans (Three bosses in one battle)

This is all I have so far so give me some opinions and I will make it the best as I can!

~Wolf BattleThorn
Level 60 Sorcerer

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Its good but it doesnt seem too interesting. im sorry but when celestia came out it was like BAM!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I'd love to see a world all about different
kinds of music! Do you think there
would be new schools if this
world came out?I imagine the wands
would be musical instruments;like:

Guitar

Violin

Trumpet

Etc....

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Not to be mean but it currently doesnt sound that interesting.
Can you tell me the main story of Centennia?

See ya around the Spiral,
Igloogirl3

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Looking at the worlds we have now and seeing how they work together. each world isn't just a theme world but worlds based on areas and history around our own world. I don't think theme worlds like music or elephants or (insert item here) work very well with the other worlds. I do however think it would be neat if you could do something more with the music and/or maybe even have these musical areas in each part around the spiral and make a quest line for them kind of like the zeke quests. Different worlds and cultures have different music and we can quest to learn about them. I hope this helps!

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
ok, i LOVE music. i think this would be a great idea! now im dying for a world like this. and it doesnt really matter if it has to do with our world? i mean what is dragonspyre based off of? and the main story can be something like a big boss stealing all the music from the world and changing the instruments into enemies. and the main color can be red. like a magenta color. like the color of a curtain in a play. even if KI doesnt like the idea of this, they can just make it a side world like grizzleheim. something like level 50+.

Thanks,
Liam Shadow
Legendary Thaumaturge
/////////////////////
Blaze FrostFlame
Lvl 47 Master Pyromancer (dying for fire dragon!)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Thx. Sounds great!
liammay11 wrote:
ok, i LOVE music. i think this would be a great idea! now im dying for a world like this. and it doesnt really matter if it has to do with our world? i mean what is dragonspyre based off of? and the main story can be something like a big boss stealing all the music from the world and changing the instruments into enemies. and the main color can be red. like a magenta color. like the color of a curtain in a play. even if KI doesnt like the idea of this, they can just make it a side world like grizzleheim. something like level 50+.

Thanks,
Liam Shadow
Legendary Thaumaturge
/////////////////////
Blaze FrostFlame
Lvl 47 Master Pyromancer (dying for fire dragon!)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Honestly It sounds good, but I think allot of people are tired of leveling cause ever since level 60 came out people are probaly tired and are wanting to wait for a couple more months at the latest to level again.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
I hate to say this, but it sounds like a terrable idea.

I actually support this idea. Although it takes a very long time to make a world , all the details , interesting characters , and activities and more , I hope to see more to Wizard 101 then Celestia.
The area names sound very creative , and the bosses simply made me smile or even laugh.
Although I am not not so crazy about the name (Sorry , I'm not that much of a music freak. So , sorry if this really does have something to do with music) The name doesn't really remind me of music. But , I love your idea :D

Hope this works out for you in the future!
~Spinechiller44~
~Valdus Dusk~
Level 27 Conjurer

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
danton1983 wrote:
Looking at the worlds we have now and seeing how they work together. each world isn't just a theme world but worlds based on areas and history around our own world. I don't think theme worlds like music or elephants or (insert item here) work very well with the other worlds. I do however think it would be neat if you could do something more with the music and/or maybe even have these musical areas in each part around the spiral and make a quest line for them kind of like the Zeke quests. Different worlds and cultures have different music and we can quest to learn about them.

okay I agree but you could have like each area like a period in time but make it
focused on music