Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i hi enough lvl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
i am wondering if i am a high enough lvl i am lvl 49 balance and i got the labrith quest should i lvl my guy up or do my quests

Delver
May 26, 2009
If you got the Labyrinth quest at level 49, you must have done a lot of side quests I was level 47 when I got that quest, and I had done almost all of my side quests. If you want to do the Labyrinth with your level 50 clothing equipped, then level up on side quests. Otherwise, you are more than ready to do the dungeon :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
If you got the Labyrinth quest at level 49, you must have done a lot of side quests I was level 47 when I got that quest, and I had done almost all of my side quests. If you want to do the Labyrinth with your level 50 clothing equipped, then level up on side quests. Otherwise, you are more than ready to do the dungeon :)

Exactly. :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You should do all side quests anyway, especially in Dragonspyre and Celestia. The added experience comes in handy for leveling purposes.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
ssap wrote:
i am wondering if i am a high enough lvl i am lvl 49 balance and i got the labrith quest should i lvl my guy up or do my quests

You lvl i perfect wher your at.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
ssap wrote:

In my own opinion, your good enough for that quest, my other account, got the quest at level 48, and your enough level for it.