Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merry Go Round

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Ok, sorry if this has been posted before. I haven't had time yet to go through all of the back posts.

I just think it would be fun it we could earn tokens to ride the merry go round in the fairegrounds. <sheepish grin> I love merry go rounds. Every time I go into the fairegrounds I want to find a way to buy a ticket and take a ride. :D

Silly me,

Autumn Mistsong

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
A even better idea would be if it was a game :O We could have our wands and have to minor flare the bad guys off. But there are like wizards on it and if you hit them with the three turn heart limit we would die. Like they can fight back. Such a gobblers farting. Kroks spinning . Pigs thowring . Much cooler then just riding :D I like this topic. One reson it was written on my birthday :)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
You know, it's an interesting idea, but I think it's too close to the rest of the mini-games areas to be throwing spells. <g>

It would be fun to make it a game tho...maybe earn a couple of mana points if you grab the brass ring with your wand?

Autumn

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
SkyeMist wrote:
You know, it's an interesting idea, but I think it's too close to the rest of the mini-games areas to be throwing spells. <g>

It would be fun to make it a game tho...maybe earn a couple of mana points if you grab the brass ring with your wand?

Autumn

:D :-) :) I LOVE IT! have it happen

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
SkyeMist wrote:

Autumn

yeah although id like to just ride it
i can just imagine the spell casting one
*casts fire elf* Hey!!! who shot me!?!?!?!