Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Players as Krokomummies!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I just started a new thuergist character today and I saw a lot of people playing as krokomummies! How are they doing this?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
VoodooPenguin wrote:
I just started a new thuergist character today and I saw a lot of people playing as krokomummies! How are they doing this?

Up in the left hand corner of your screen is a SHOP icon. click on that and there are a bunch of items you can buy. One of them is a Kroko transformation.

ellie

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
VoodooPenguin wrote:

its called an elixer. you can buy hem in the crowns shop.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
VoodooPenguin wrote:
That is awesome! With this information i Shall rule the world!
You forgot they cost about 25 crowns/ 500 gold didnt you?

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Wait until you get the warning from Zeke about getting too close to 200,000 gold, that 500 will seem like nothing.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
another way to get the elixir is to play the carnival games that are used to fill potion bottles.

http://www.kifreegames.com/onlinegames

Once you finish one game it will let you know if you win a code that you can redeem on the wizrd101 page for gold and other things such as that elixir, which I have won several of them.

The good thing about this is it does not cost crowns to play or win so have fun.