Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When can we do this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Hey Wizard101! I have a question.
I'm a legendary on Wizard101. I'm life and my name is Ashley Shadowgem.
I saw on YouTube that you can now defeat Morganthe in Celestia. Is that true? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
I'm pretty sure this isn't true. Morganthe is the new villain of the W101 storyline, and we will get to fight her probably in the coming worlds. Maybe the video was of someone fighting Calypso, of another female Celestian boss.

-Ashley Mythblade Level 58 Sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
ashbuggs888 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this isn't true. Morganthe is the new villain of the W101 storyline, and we will get to fight her probably in the coming worlds. Maybe the video was of someone fighting Calypso, of another female Celestian boss.

Well you are wrong. You do fight her in Celestia inthe test of spheres. She is the school of sun. you'll see her in the chancel first then actually fight her.

Mathewboomhammer lvl60

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
ashbuggs888 wrote:

Well you are wrong. You do fight her in Celestia inthe test of spheres. She is the school of sun. you'll see her in the chancel first then actually fight her.

Mathewboomhammer lvl60

Mithraya is actually the person you are referring to (located in the Trial of Spheres). Morganthe makes a brief appearance in the fight with Big Salgio (in the Chancel), but you don't actually fight her.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
YOU don't fight Morganthe in cl but you see her at the end of the test of spheres, not battle her. Hope I cleared the question.

Kenneth Frostwalker. Level 57 Grandmaster Thaumaturge