Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Compass In Houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
You know how you use the compass to find your way around in the different worlds. Well what if you could do that to your house!

They should make a setting so you can have a compass to show people to different places in your house like where the dueling area is in the palace or anything you might want to show people!

But they would have to make it so you choose where the compass points you to and what it is pointing you to.

Historian
May 28, 2009
legoboy3 wrote:
You know how you use the compass to find your way around in the different worlds. Well what if you could do that to your house!

They should make a setting so you can have a compass to show people to different places in your house like where the dueling area is in the palace or anything you might want to show people!

But they would have to make it so you choose where the compass points you to and what it is pointing you to.
Thats not really necessary. I already know all houses and others can help you.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
legoboy3 wrote:

Thats not really necessary. I already know all houses and others can help you.

Hes is talkiing about like the crafting room the trophy room and stuff like that.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
Yeah that is what i mean. You can mark a few places in your house like if you have a party and want to tell people where the bar or crafting room would be and have a compass pointing to it.