Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's next for wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I'm really excited about wizard101. What's the next update going to be about. I've herd rumors about next is the legend pvp gear.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Wizard101 should make another world based of the American Indian culture! :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
wow pet crafting sounds weird but cool. if only my computer would let me log in again...

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
This might sound a bit weird but i want a new upgrade to be that there is like a hair stylist or something in wizard city because me and a lot and i mean a lot of my friends really want to change the hair that we have because we weren't really paying attention when we where making our character's.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
apdog4 wrote:
wow pet crafting sounds weird but cool. if only my computer would let me log in again...

what do you mean by this. I am kind of a computer geek and I do support for the company I work for. Please tell me what the problem is and I will be glad to help you. Maybe if the staff see's this they can also help you.

How 'bout it staff?

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I would like to see a stitching option available for wands, staffs and swords.
That way you could put the look of one wand on the stats of another just like with the clothes. We could have a the black smith bear in grizzleheim be the shop keeper. I would REALLY REALLY like to see this added to the game.
PLZ KINGSILE