Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Cards for death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hey blaze D here and i was thinking about putting enchanted cards with death spells.
I was very sad when i found out that you cant put gargantuan with any spells that gives health back. Training gargantuan is a waste of Tpoints for death cuz you can only put them on 1/2 the death spells.
KI plz plz plz plz fix this. i mean vampires,crows,wraith is already WEAK! now we can put any boost on them?????

Thank you
BlazeD

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
No thanks!

If you can't see the problem with gargantuan + wraith then i can offer you nothing more then a /sigh.

There is nothing to fix here, move along.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I support the trade of allowing death to enhance their cards such as scarecrow in exchange for a banning beguile in PvP.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Mordikay what school r u on?

Death is the only school that cant use gargantuan on some spells

Have you seen wraith,vampire,crows??
They only hit like at least 500? its like a rank 4 spell
If your a death student grandmaster+ you should be able to find the problem

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Steve365 wrote:
Mordikay what school r u on?

Death is the only school that cant use gargantuan on some spells

Have you seen wraith,vampire,crows??
They only hit like at least 500? its like a rank 4 spell
If your a death student grandmaster+ you should be able to find the problem

I agree with Mordikay and I have a legendary necromancer. I would like it if we could enchant them, but if we could enchant them, what with all the buffs at our disposal, that additional 225 damage would equal a lot more in the long run. Use it on Skeletal Dragon, that's what I do.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i read they was working on getting attack boost spells to work on attack/heal spells
but don't know when it will happen

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Here is some logic for KingsIsle. The traps all have the fist symbol, for example: Curse- Death Spell- +20% (Fist symbol) to next spell. If I used wraith (steal health symbol which is broken heart) then why is it that the trap went off? Its a whole other type of spell that the damage increases. If the traps are going off with the different attack type, why can't we enchant the death school cards? Another thing, balance cant enchant power nova since it is ranked a charm EVEN THOUGH the new fire spell Efreet is ranked a charm and you can enchant that I:

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
sickk wrote:
Here is some logic for KingsIsle. The traps all have the fist symbol, for example: Curse- Death Spell- +20% (Fist symbol) to next spell. If I used wraith (steal health symbol which is broken heart) then why is it that the trap went off? Its a whole other type of spell that the damage increases. If the traps are going off with the different attack type, why can't we enchant the death school cards? Another thing, balance cant enchant power nova since it is ranked a charm EVEN THOUGH the new fire spell Efreet is ranked a charm and you can enchant that I:

Curse are not death specific like feint and hex.

And Efreet is labeled as a dmg spell not a charm like power nova(most likely because it's aoe too).