Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

swimming pools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I think that it would be really cool if you could buy swimming pools for your wizards house. There could be many types of swimming pools, some of them could be based on the differnet schools. Then before your wizard could go in the pool, you would have to buy a swim suit. you could have another tab in the bazaar for the swim suits. Having this would be really cool and people could have swim parties at their houses too.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I Luv LUv LUV the idea! cause i am TIRED OF having to use glitches to pretend swim and my friends. we get bored after finding out we never get to truly swim and it is very dissappointing! I LUV the idea and pray to KI that your idea happens!
Thanks,
[Fabgrrl] Kelly SoulBlossom Level 55 Life and [Volleyballgirl(Z)] Darby NightFlame Level 25 Adept Ice!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Yeah that would be cool but if there was one for each school then thatcwould make it more intresting i inmagion a fire pool would be lava, ice would be a blue pool with tiny icebergs, storm well ... stormy no ideas for the other four hope you can find some! :D

Olivia Hawksheild

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
mikamet12345 wrote:
I Luv LUv LUV the idea! cause i am TIRED OF having to use glitches to pretend swim and my friends. we get bored after finding out we never get to truly swim and it is very dissappointing! I LUV the idea and pray to KI that your idea happens!
Thanks,
[Fabgrrl] Kelly SoulBlossom Level 55 Life and [Volleyballgirl(Z)] Darby NightFlame Level 25 Adept Ice!
you can swim in celestia you know just level up as fast as you can and you'll be in cl in no time

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Yeah that would be cool but if there was one for each school then thatcwould make it more intresting i inmagion a fire pool would be lava, ice would be a blue pool with tiny icebergs, storm well ... stormy no ideas for the other four hope you can find some! :D

Olivia Hawksheild

death- lots of slime
myth- fancy stone pool
life- plants growing out of it
balance- um..., oasis?