Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perfect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
i want to know what u guys think is the PERFECT school and second school
i think its balance and life because balance is awesome with healing spells from life

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There is no "perfect" this thread is going to get lots of replies and a lot of them will be about contradicting each other. Including my post.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
There is no "perfect" this thread is going to get lots of replies and a lot of them will be about contradicting each other. Including my post.

I agree. No school is perfect. It is our job to look at the various schools positives and negatives. Then we must pick the perfect schools for us.

I have a Life, Death and Storm. I like them all for different reasons. Storm has been a lesson in patience because of the fizzle rate and low health. Life was my first. I will never delete her.

I deleted a Balance Grandmaster. I just did not like Balance that much. My friend is a wicked Balance wizard.

Megan

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
im just doing this to ask opinions about wwhat others think and i will not take contridicting on this thread

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Iamawesome17 wrote:
im just doing this to ask opinions about wwhat others think and i will not take contridicting on this thread

It's pretty much impossible to have a thread like this without contradictions over it.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
all of them are equal. I mean, life kind of has everybody beaten in terms of healing, but if you mean the STRONGEST school, it'd have to be storm.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Iamawesome17 wrote:

Yeah but it will happen it just the way it goes.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I'm sorry to say, but there is no "perfect school." Each has its own highs and lows. Storm has high damage, but a high fizzle rate. Balance is medium damage, really no healing. Life has low damage spells, but has lots of healing. Death has good fizzle rate, good damage, life-sucking spells, but It's harder to defeat Malistiere. Ice has okay damage, some healing spells. Myth is pretty even. Those are just some examples. Personally I am Death, second school Life, Third school Myth. But, that's just my opinion.

Thanks for listening,
Nicole Nightwhisper

The benefit is to take, but best is to give.