Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and Death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
So i am a Death wizard but my secondary school is life me as myself think its a good combination but many other people think its bad i wanted to see what you guys think

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This kinda is a bad combo. What's the point of life's heal spells if you get health back when you attack with death?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
vondre1919 wrote:
So i am a Death wizard but my secondary school is life me as myself think its a good combination but many other people think its bad i wanted to see what you guys think

After all the characters I have played here over the years, your combination is one of my favorites. I actually perfer having no secondary for Death, as it is very complete for my style of play...life is good for those non-death people playing with you when they whine about healing.

So to your so-called friends, say you took life 'cause you needed to save them, not yourself.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Life is a bit redundant for a second school, since Death has Life-stealing spells.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
All that matters is what you think. If you like it, than its great.
I have a death/life combo as well. It has helped when I am in a group, especially when doing Briskbreeze and the warehouse.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
im a death wizard to. but my secondary school is ice (for tower shield). i trained life up to satyr. but i mostly just use sacrifice if one of my friends die

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I use a storm and death combo sience storm has low health. With accuracy boosts for storm from clothes and death drains I think this is a perfect combo. Tell me what you think.

MarkStormCaster

Storms are real and Myths are fake :P

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
storm and death are cool that wouldve been mine secenond school if not the fizzle rate and thank you guys