Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia is ridiculous

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I am working on the quest kitchen help where you have to battle crustacean shellbreakers and collect 3 of their weapons. I have battled OVER 30 of them and STILL am not finished! Has this happened to people other than me? It seems utterly ridiculous to fight 30 of them and only have two of the weapons. Especially for a quest that only gives you 3345 xp

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
blastburn17 wrote:
I am working on the quest kitchen help where you have to battle crustacean shellbreakers and collect 3 of their weapons. I have battled OVER 30 of them and STILL am not finished! Has this happened to people other than me? It seems utterly ridiculous to fight 30 of them and only have two of the weapons. Especially for a quest that only gives you 3345 xp
YES AND I HATE THAT!!!!!! In MS one time I had to kill like ten guys and collect ten things from them. I was online for four hours and I didnt even finish the quest and that was all I did that day. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good luck
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 51 pyromancer

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
The collecting quests can be annoying. Best thing to do is find a busy realm and join a group. Everyone is in the same boat and there are usally lots of folks willing to work together. Good luck!