Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new animation for link

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
link the fire spell should have an animation it should be a giant fire ball in the center that hits the opponet and the thing appears then it should come back at you and instaed of showing a life heal it should show a fire heal.

Any ideas comments questions plz tell

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
wiler5002 wrote:
link the fire spell should have an animation it should be a giant fire ball in the center that hits the opponet and the thing appears then it should come back at you and instaed of showing a life heal it should show a fire heal.

and a new animation for scald it puts a D.O.T on all the enimies but just no animation 8)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:

and a new animation for scald it puts a dot on all the enimies but just no animation

/signed

It always bothered me that these spells get no animation to accompany them, even if it were simple.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Agree entirely. For Scald, maybe a big ball of fire that erupts then spreads to each enemy. For Link maybe a fire "fountain" and a life "fountain" shooting to enemy and us respectively.

Also KI, Poison's animation is pretty minimal, just the bubbling image and sound. Maybe we can spruce that one up too.

Thanks.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Agree entirely. For Scald, maybe a big ball of fire that erupts then spreads to each enemy. For Link maybe a fire "fountain" and a life "fountain" shooting to enemy and us respectively.

Also KI, Poison's animation is pretty minimal, just the bubbling image and sound. Maybe we can spruce that one up too.

Thanks.

Not a life fountain hitting us a fire one. Fire has healing powers so it should be a fire fountain.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
In my opinion, The animation of both spells is something much needed. In my mind I'd like to see the spells do something like the below.

Scald should be more like a volcano, or earthquake with lava underneath.

Link should have a like a fire sprite that heals you and breathes fire on them.