Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Best Attack Ever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Hey if you could remember your best top 3 attacks ever you have ever done in your whole Wizard101 adventures. Explain with good details. Make a list and put down what spell, where it happened, with what enemy, estimate your damage (ex. 1500 instead of 1467), and if you can put down traps, enchantments, blades, astral, polymorphes, ect. and pips if X rank spell.

Here are some of mine:

1.) Tempest- District of Stars, against Pescian Sharks, Polymorph Bandit, Stormblade, Storm Traps, 13 pips, Critical Rating ?. Total: 5600 to all enemies.

2.) Judgment- The Grand Chasm, against War Wyrn, BalanceBlade, BladeStorm, Hew Feint, Strong Enchantment, Weakness(from enemy), Treasure card Curse. Total: 4300 to single enemy.

3.) Ra- Floating Land, against Blood Bats, Enchant- Gargantuan, Astral- 15% strength, Balance Blade, BladeStorm, Hex, Treasure Card Curse, Critical Rating-83. Total: 1300 to all enemies

Now your turn .

Logan Sandblood
Legendary Sorcerer

Historian
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I'm just level 23 so my best is 900 against a treant boss. I think his name was Wild Root or Niles?

I just got 1011 trying to beat a boss in Grizzleheim! Sadly, I used immolate and killed myself

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
VoodooPenguin wrote:
I'm just level 23 so my best is 900 against a treant boss. I think his name was Wild Root or Niles?
it's wild root niles is the balance tree in krokotopia and my best hit was a ten thousand point shot against the final boss in the solarium in celestia

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I can only remember when I first did frost giant:
1) Frost Giant- Unicorn Way against Lost Souls- Ice blade, elemental blade, balance blade, balefrost, feint, ice trap, elemental trap, my ice boost- about 5,000 damage on the first Lost Soul and about 2,000 (all the blades and elemental trap) on the next two.
-Julia Rainbowgem
Level 51 Grandmaster Thaumuturge

Defender
May 17, 2009
This is a small shot, but it has few boosts.

Storm blade, feint, storm prisms against Kraysys, 10,000 damage with a leviathan no critical!
Another was tempest against the cyclopes in howling cave, 18,000+ no critical before celestia even came out so not the super boosts!
Another was against big salgio the fire boss in the chancel, darkwind, storm blade, storm trap, no critical 15,000+ I hit it when the other guy fizzled and he got really jealous of me When the others said, "Nice shot Devin!" he said, "NO NO NO NOT TRUE I SEEN IT IN 23,000!!!!!!" He was probably lying, but it is possible.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
My top 3 would be triton tempest and leviathan!

triton: 32000+ (before cl!)
tempest:28000+ (before cl!)
Leviathan:23000+

those are my top hits ever :D

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
It's kinda hard to Remember but I think my biggest was

Triton in Grand Chasm on that one Myth boss and I used a storm blade,an elemental blade, storm trap, that one storm thingy that does 20% storm damage on all enemy,feint, and balance blade (and my robe of course)
I think it did like 11,500?

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I've hit 36,000 no lie with levitation no critical here's the way: put the strongest boosts on first ex amulet feint, feint, balance curse. But I used all posable boosts 4 a Storm 58

Survivor
May 10, 2009
My highest hit was against jade oni with elemental blades and traps, stormblade, balanceblade, bladestrom, feint, hex, curse, storm trap, windstorm, storm bubble, sokkwi necklace trap, with levy it did 156,328 with critical i took a screenshot of it

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Changed Max Hit:

Ok, my original was like 500. Now, I had new spells. I once teleported to a friend of mine in Big Ben, and I hit 1181 damage on a Gear Spinner(Myth) with Balanceblade, Elemental Blade, Hex, and Elemental Trap using the spell, Spectral Blast(Storm damage).

To summarize things:

Boosts:
Balanceblade
Elemental Blade
Hex
Elemental Trap

Spell Used:
Spectral Blast

Damage: